he's back!

Hey guys a quick thing before we start this chapter. The last chapter was really cringy I know, but it is only my second story. I'm looking for ways to make the story better, but also continue a good plot. 

*back at UA*

Izuku fell through the portal in the middle of the teachers lounge just like planned. It was the middle of lunch and most of the teachers were there. Aizawa took him to see recovery girl who decided not to tell the teachers the wounds were fake. She understood he probably escaped and didn't want to be suspicious of him.  Not to long after Izuku arrived the class got the news. Everyone was so excited. They wanted to see him badly. 

Soon he was allowed to have visitors and the first one of course was the one and only Katsuki Bakugou. When he came in he ran to Izuku and hugged him. After a few moments of that Izuku pulled Katsuki into a kiss. Izuku couldn't be more happy, but as we all know things just don't stay happy. 

When summer arrived everyone was thrilled! They would get a little time off of school to go visit their families. However, Katsuki was scared. He knew that when he went back home he wouldn't be able to use his quirk to defend himself, and his mother would get right back and start hurting him again. He had a higher pain tolerance than he did when he started school and he knew he had gotten better at defending himself. He knew that the old hag had her ways of getting around that. She knew what had happened during the school year as far as attacks and fights. She had prepared better "lessons" for him. 

*the day school was out* (sub chapter/ 2 chapters in 1) 

Izuku decided that they were gonna leave and go home together since they lived so close.  When Bakugou was with Izuku he forgot about all the bad things in life. He completely forgot about the hag after they got off the bus and started walking home. They walked hand in hand with cheesy smiles. The hag saw this behavior and was disgusted. She couldn't believe that   her son would have dishonored their name. After all the "lessons" she had taught him. It was like a slap in the face. (to simplify she is a homophobic, abusive bitch)  

She watched as Katsuki brought Izuku to the door and planted a kiss on his forehead. This made her furious. As soon as Katsuki closed the door to Izuku's house he froze. He realised that what he just did ,if seen by his mother, would get him killed.

He walked up to his house and planted a camera that streamed to the authorities. He know most likely they would think it was an old tape or a prank, but it was the only potion he had left. He also let it stream strait to Izuku's phone.  He got to the door and just as he had though, the torture began...

(sorry it is short, but i have serious writers block. had I maybe made Izuku preg or smth during the beginning i would be able to continue this for much longer than i am. I am not leaving you here on a cliffhanger, but just know that if the plot starts getting cringy it's me running out of ideas)

put ideas in the comments on what should happen next!