Unexpected

"We found him," One of the L.O.V. henchmen said. Izuku, who was half asleep, shot up. The news was enough to make a quiet room, full of commotion and liveliness. A fleet of the best villains and heroes showed up at the location. You wouldn't think that a whole fleet of villains and heroes would draw a lot of attention, but if anything it seemed very, very, very bland and  normal. 

*Katsuki pov* 

I prepared as she picked up her whip. 

3... 2... 1... Nothing. 

Someone or something had stopped her, but what. I looked up to see someone standing over me restraining the old hag. Someone then came up and started untying the ropes around my wrist and taking down the quirk weekeners. 

Izuku had planned the whole thing so that the city could remain peaceful during the whole process. It was dark so no one wanted to interrupt anyone sleeping. 

Mitsuki was screaming and yelling and fight to get free of the grip of the strong hero. One of the villains decided to help the hero out. That villain happened to be dabi and the hero was hawks. They exchanged awkward glances as they escorted Mitsuki to the nearby prison. Izuku after this ran up to Katsuki and they kissed.  Endeavor turned his head. (he's not homophobic, but it brings him back to his highschool days. spicy i know) A.F.O. came out of the shadows and everyone exchanged confused glances when A.F.O. gave the blond headed boy a hug. Inko arrived on scene they all reunited and felt like an actual family. 

For the first time in a long time Bakugou had felt like he was home.