𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

"Breaking news. Honorable Min Jeonji's daughter has been reported missing since a week ago. It's just because of a dare to sail in the ocean for 10 minutes! And now they are already starting to look for her in Jeju. "

"Ms. Kim, I don't think his daughter was informed that there was a storm that night." The reporter caught snickering.

The said daughter glared at the TV screen "Are they laughing at me? " She had just turned on the television when she was exposed to the news of her disappearance. 

"Sh*t, they already know. Those darn men did nothing but to follow Dad's orders! Aish! " She exclaimed lowly while stomping her feet annoyingly. 

Later on, the news caster flash her school ID picture on the screen, where she has a poker face. 

Her eyes widened at what she just saw "Why do they even have to show my face ?! Then that's the ugliest picture of mine that they chose." She dramatically complained when Jake suddenly passed by wondering at her gibberish, she quickly turned off the TV then placed the remote behind her.

He raised his eyebrow at the girl "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing. What shall I hide from you?" She said as her hands are still behind her.

His eyes narrowed then walked closer to her seat "If you're not hiding anything, what are you holding behind your back?" He leaned his knee on the couch then held her hand which was still tightly holding the remote.

"I said nothing ! Why would you waste your time?" She still struggles to take care of the remote that he can't get. She's just scared that when he saw the news about her, he himself would say to her father where she was.

And then another one, she preferred to live on that island. Its quiet there and she's able to relax. However in their house is full of chaos. Every day there are men in their house, drinking, laughing and doing illegal things. All of that, of course is her father's fault. 

All she wanted there were the luxuries that were no doubt given to her since she was a child.

"Give me what you're holding." Jake pulled her hand. 

"What the?! I said nothing! Stop bothering me, Jake." She is really annoyed by now.

He froze in his position "You're not flirty anymore? It seems surprising." He chuckled then continued pulling her hand that is still gripping the object that he's so curious to know.

"Don't touch me!"

"Can I see first what you're holding?"

"Go away first and I will show you."

"So, you're really hiding something? What could that be? " Jake laughed then successfully removed Minji's hands from grasping the remote but he suddenly fall on top of her, for the reason that he lost his balance. 

He was stunned as their eyes met, their faces close to each other. He stared at every part of her almost flawless face. His heartbeat beating loudly, and only when his eyes landed on her lips did he return to reality.

"Enjoying yourself up there?" She giggled, it looks like the flirty Minji is back.

He scoffed and then pushed her harshly to the floor in extreme embarrassment.

"Ouch! My knee hurts." She cried out in pain, as her knee collided at the foot of the coffee table there.

Jake looked at her shocked, his eyes full of worry and regret when he saw that she wasn't lying. He knelt close to the girl who was still holding her knee "I'm sorry Minji, let me help you stand up."

He supports her to sit back on the couch slowly, he kneels in front of her "Can I touch your knee? I just want to see if your knee get cuts." He asked for permission.

She nodded while pouting.

His right hand landed on her knee but when he pressed on it ...

"Argh!" She again yelled in pain then moved away from him "Don't press your hand, it really hurts."

"You have a small bruise." He stared at her knee then stood up "Wait I'll just call Ms. Jo." Before he could leave she caught his wrist.

"You also said that it's just a small bruise, it's not bleeding so it's okay. But to make it better, can you kiss it?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

He looked at her in disgust then remove his hand from her wrist "You're disgusting! Kiss it yourself then, im sure there's so many bacteria that you will get." He quickly left the crazy girl. 

"He can't take a joke!" She laughed then looked at her little bruise "I'm sure there's so many bacteria that you will get." She mimicked him. "It's like he didn't touch it."

She giggled as she remembered what happened earlier "I saw his worried eyes when i got hurt, he's really sweet. Different from the guys that I met before."

°°°

The scenery outside where the sun had set was so beautiful, resulting in an orange and pink hue that seemed to be painted on the sea and the sky. 

Jake thinks it was the right time to take a dip in their swimming pool outside their mansion. Ms. An just cleaned it this morning so he can make sure there is no dirt there like before.

He took off his white sleeveless shirt and dived into the rectangular pool, only now can he swim again. His last swim was in the sea itself when he first came to that island. He could say it was better to swim in the sea.

He stopped swimming and shook his head, his wet hair spewing small droplets of water. He wiped his face with his hand and gazed at the beautiful sunset scene.

"You can look here, the view is better." A familiar voice said.

He looked up at her and rolled his eyes "Have you kissed your bruise?" 

"Ew. What the hell." She laughed then sipped on the box of chocolate drink that she was holding. She then sat near the pool as she dipped her legs.

"My question is, do you know the thing I was hiding earlier?" She finished one box and stabbed another chocolate drink with the straw. 

"No. What is it?"

"Its a remote control. You've wasted your time for that thing." She chuckled, then grinned at him afterwards "You don't have a shirt." 

He raised his brow "So? What do you expect me to wear when im swimming here?" He swam again but not close to where she was.

"I expected you to wear a rash guard or something that will cover your body." She watched him as he stopped swimming and turned his back from her.

"But I'm not complaining that you didn't wear it but happy that you weren't wearing one." She added and then without a second thought she sank into the pool.

Jake turned around shocked seeing her with him in the pool "Why did you..?"

"I want to see shirtless Jake up close." She replied then swam towards him.

He widened his eyes and immediately climbed up "Pervert!" He immediately took his towel and wrapped it all over his body.

She pouted then laughed afterwards "It's like I didn't see your body while you were in the pool before. You swam naked and then you accused me of being a pervert?" She splashed his feet with pool water.