Chapter 1: "Scary" Encounter

My name is Nightmare Fredbear, call me fredbear or fred for short...And.. I may or may not have a crush on my boss.. As this may not sound bad but...He has trust issues and he's been our leader for about 3 or more years and he still doesn't trust any of us...and i've been wanting to get close to him for awhile now but... When someone does try to get close to him he always growls at them and tries to bite them so where pretty much scared of him... But I'm going to change that...Hopefully...

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed drawing when I heard chica and Freddy arguring. Which is pretty normal as they fight all the time... I decided to get up to see what they were arguing about this time. I put my sketch book down on my bed, and walked out of my room towards the kitchen where the arguring was coming from. "Freddy why don't you just get over it! Your not the leader anymore!" Chica Yelled. "Well its not normal for a random black bear, to come and take your place as leader so easily!" Freddy Replied. Yeah, Freddy was our leader before Nightmare came and challanged him for leadership... "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" a voice screamed.. The two stopped arguing and looked at the direction the voice was coming from... It was Nightmare, he looked tired.. I'm guessing they woke him up while arguing.. And by far we know not to wake him up... The two than ran off scared he'll do something to them.. But he just watched them leave and did nothing.. He then looked at me and I blushed a little. "H-Hey boss" I said looking down... He just looked at me like he was going to do something.. I got a lil scared and teleported to my room hoping he wouldn't get mad I teleported away...

Nightmares P.O.V

I watched as the yellow bear teleported away, I could tell he was scared of me.. I wouldn't blame him... Even though I still don't trust him he always facinated me, as I have heard that he is shy from the others.. I started to walk back to my bedroom when I realised that his room was just right next to mine, and i've never noticed... Probaly beacuse I don't pay enough attentian to the rooms... I looked away from his door to face mine. I walked in my room and layed on my bed, beacause those idiots woke me up from my nap..

N.Fredbears P.O.V 

I was hiding under my covers a lil scared but excited at the same time.. As I don't see him much since he is always in his room... I got out from under my covers and checked the clock.. it said 11:00 O' Clock " I should head to bed its late" I took my hat, bow, and bandana off and put them in the dirty clothes basket(or something) I then layed back down on my bed and started to fall asleep..