Chapter 28: Kill and get your Revenge~

Warning! this chapter contains Violence and gore written in this chapter... If no like go to next chapter or skip the violence part! I will put another warning sign when it comes...

Nightmares P.O.V

I followed Shadow too an empty room where nobody was, wich was kind suspicious but I strugged it off, we don't want to asume things now do we?~ She stopped in the middle of the room, she was silent but after a few seconds she spoke with some what desturbing tone "I know why you feel like your in danger..." "And why is that?" I asked. She turned around to face me, she had a smirk on her face "???? wants you dead~" she said with the smirk on her face. I looked at her with no suprise like knew he wanted me dead, then a smile started to form on my face "Your thinking what i'm thing?~" I said with a sinister tone, she nodded. "Why don't we get you some revenge?~" she said stepping closer. My eyes started to go blood red, I havent let this side of me out in decades, we then left the room to go back to the living room "Hey Fred~" I said he looked up "Oh hey Night!" he said "I have somewhere to go, i'll be back in a few..." I said while kissing his cheek. I then looked down at Shadow "Keep him and Zane safe While i'm gone..." I wispered, she nodded and then jumped on the couch and layed next to Fred. I then left the house and headed to the Black Animatronics pizzarea...

Warning! Gore and Violence Scene! skip if you want to...

once I got their I teleported inside and stayed hidden in the shadows so they didn't see me. I got ???? office and snuck inside, there I saw a male puppet BlackMarionne. He was facing the wall and didn't know I was there, I stepped out into the light he still didn't know I was there "This is going to be easy~" I thought as my eyes went back to the blood color, I then lifted my paw up but first I had to see if this wasn't a trick, since he is known for trick. I then tapped his shoulder and he started to turn around meaning it wasn't fake, once he turned around I took my claws and scratched his face making him fall to the ground. "Now who in the h-" he stopped when he saw me, a smile apeared on his face "Well, Well look whos here? BlackBear..." These words triggered me, once he said that name I grabbed him and held him against the wall, my eyes pure blood red. I could tell he was suprised, I started choking him. My smile grew wider as I heard him chocking "I've wanted to kill you for a long time now~" I said sounding crazy. I then through him on the floor, he tried to get a knife that was one his desk. Once he grabed it he stabbed me with it, it didn't really hurt. I took the knife out and healed my cut with my powers. "Thanks for the Knife~" I said as I got closer to him he was scared "You...Your a monster!" he said, I didn't care since alot of people think us Nightmares are monsters. I through the knife to the other side of the room, beacuse I didn't need it. I then grabed him and yanked him up holding him in the air, I suck my teeth into his neck deep and tasted his blood. He screamed in pain but I didn't care, I then took out a giant peace of his skin and he stopped scream and stayed there motion less. I probaly took out his vocal cord or something, I then threw him on ground. I had to make sure he was dead so I tore his head off and threw it on the ground. I then looked down at my hands it was covered in blood, his blood. I started to smile like I was crazy wich I am at times, I then looked back at his now dead body. "I love sweet revenge~" I said with a deep sinister tone, happy that I had my revenge. I then then heard foot steps coming my way so I teleported outside of the pizzarea and headed home. 

End of the violence scene! But still a little blood in next scene~

But then remered I had blood on me and I didn't want Fred to think I was a monster. I headed to the closest steam and washed the blood off, then went back home knowing my Friends and family were hopefully safe...

Also he doesn't know if there safe so It said hopfully, and I don't even know if their safe :/

-Meanwhile-

Warning! BlackMarionnes dead body for a few seconds I guess...

Brayden(B.Bonnie) P.O.V

We heard screaming coming from BlackMarionnes office so we went to check it out, once we opened the door what it was shocked us. It was BlackMarionnes dead body "Blackmarionnes dead? but how?" I thought to myself, I could tell Cassi was in fear and looked like she was going to throw up since she hates gore and blood, meanwhile Blitz was just looking at it like he was dreaming. But then I saw a peace of black fur, it reminded me of....BlackBear? did he kill him? Thoughts were racing threw my head then I realised something.... Are we're free? I mean BlackMarionnes dead now so does that mean we're free? But whos gonna lead us now....?

-Flashback-

P. Blackbear(Nightmare)

Burning hot water was steaming on my skin, as I screamed in pain "Please it hurts!" I begged but he didn't stop. After a few seconds the bucket was thrown against the wall empty, I was crying in pain "Oh stop your whinning you'll be fine" I heard a raspy voice say, I looked up to be met with BlackMarionne the one who poured the water on to my skin. He was always the worst of them, none like the others he would do stuff that would scare me for a life time, like pour burning hot water on to my skin letting it burn me, and watch me suffer... I hated him so much that I want him dead..."

TO BE COUNTIUED...

This was my first time writing a violent scene so sorry if it isn't the best... Fun Fact I was smiling while writing the violent scene, yes I know im a phycopath... I mean I use to be obsessed with drawing death, and I still am I little... But anyways I hope you liked it!