Chapter 2: The Note...

Nightmare P.O.V

The alarm went off it was 10 PM, I got up from bed and got dressed( He put his bow and hat on thats what he means got dress...) It was pretty quiet this morning which was rare, mostly theres a chicken or a bear or even a fox yelling. I was okay with it since I like the silence... It covers up my... past....Anyways I should see whats going on downstairs. since theres no yelling going on.

Meanwhile with N.Fredbears P.O.V

I was getting dressed when I heard Nightmares door creek, meaning he was awake... I've been wanting to hang out with him ever since last night, But I don't know how... Maybe... I should give him a note? Yeah a note... I got out a piece of paper and a pencil and started to write. " Hey it's me Fredbear from last night, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out...? So we can get to know eachother... And I know you don't trust me yet, but if we get to know eachother we can change that :). But it's okay if you don't want too..

-Fredbear"

There I hope he accepts it, beacause I really want to get to know him more.. "BREAKFEST IS READY!!"Chica Yelled.. I got out of my chair and walked out of my room but before I headed downstairs I went to Nightmares room.. I knocked first but no one ansewered so I opened the door quietly.. He wasen't in there, now is my chance... I layed the note down on his bed and quickly headed out of his room hoping he didn't notice me luckily he didn't... So I headed down to the Kitchen..

Meanwhile during breakfest still N. Fredbears P.O.V

While I was eating breakfest and talking with the others, I looked over to see Nightmare sitting all alone in the corner I felt bad for him... He noticed me and I quickly turned my head back to my plate...

After Breakfest Nightmares P.O.V

I was heading back to my room thinking about that bear, then I realised my door was open I didn't leave my door open.. Oh well.... I walked into my room shuting the door behind me, and that's when I realised a note... I went over to my bed and read it... Fredbear wants... to hang out... No ones ever really wanted to hangout before, or maybe they have but I didn't let them....But...This bear is different, I could tell that he had a kind hearted heart and I admire that but... I sighed, maybe I should give him a chance....