Chapter 24: The Baby

I'm too Lazy so skipping to when the child is born :P sooo...

5 months Later...

Nightmare P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Shadow to tell me the news if the baby was born or not, I was really worried about Fred and the Baby. After a few minutes Shadow came out of the room and walked over to me "Is Fred and the baby okay?" I asked nervously, she looked at me and nodded "It was succsesfull! you can go see them now..." She said, I got up and ran to the room were Fred and the baby was. I opened the door and there I saw Fred holding a new born baby, I started to tear up as I walked up to them I got a closer look at the baby. He looked like me but had a little yellow in his fur, and his fur was a little lighter then mine... I smiled, "What should we name him?" Fred asked, "Hmmm..." I was thinking for a little bit... "How about Zane(Fredmare)?" I asked, he then nodded. Then Zane opened his eyes it seemed like he had heterochromia just like Fred, meaning he had two different eye colors, in this case his right eye was red like mine and his left was orange like Freds Right eye. All I could do is smile and hug Fred tight...

Few Weeks later

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I was holding Zane and feeding him some milk "Hes so cute!" I thought. After I was done Feeding him I put the bottle down and Zane looked like he was tired, so I headed to his crib wich was in  me and Nights room, and placed him and in his crib and he snuggled up against his blanket... I smiled the I felt someone hug me it was Night "Yes Night?" I wispered trying to not wake Zane up "I want cuddles!" he demanded quitly. We then sat on the bed and cuddled a little "Hey Night?" I said softly "Yeah?" he replied "Do you ever think...you'll forgive your old "Friends"?" I asked, he was silent for awhile "I don't know..." he said a little sad "Hey its okay!" I said hugging him tighter. "I'm Hungry!" I said changing the subject unexpecticaly, Night laughed "want do you want teddy?" he asked, I thought for a bit "An Apple!" I said, "Alright!" Night said as he teleported away, after a few seconds he came back with an apple in his hand and gave it to me "That was fast..!" I said, he chucled. I ate my apple in a few minutes, after I was done I laid my head on Nights shoulder...

Btw way they are still wispering...

Nightmares P.O.V

Fred layed his head on my shoulder, I smiled and kissed his forhead making him blush a little. "I love you~" I said teasinly, "I love you too..." he said tired, "you tired?" I asked, he yawned "I'm guessing that is a yes then..." I said while laughing softly, he then layed down in bed and started to fall asleep. After a while he feel asleep, I smiled and layed down next to him and tried to sleep.

A few hours later...

I woke up to crying I the realised Zane was crying, I got out of bed and walked over to Zane still a little tired. I picked him up and tried to calm him down, after a few minutes he finally stopped crying. I looked over at Fred still asleep, I forgot how a deep sleeper he his Zane then grabed onto my fur like he wanted something, I then looked down at him he had a sad expression on his face, he then reached out towards Fred, "I'm guessing he wants his mom..." I thought. I then walked over to the bed and sat down, Zane then tried to get out of my grib and tried to get to his mom. He was only a few weeks old meaning he can't crawl yet but yet he still tried to. He was still trying to get out of my grip but I didn't let him beacuse I was worried he would fall and hurt himself. After awhile Zane finally gave up and snuggeled agianst my fur, I could tell he was a little tired from trying to escape me since he let out a cute yawn. I never really thought I would be good with babies in this form but I quess you can say I do have expeience. I started to sing him a lullaby to help him sleep, after a few seconds he fell asleep exausted. I smiled while I got up to put him in his crib, I gently put him down and covered him up with his blankets. After I was done I walked over to the bed and layed down, After a few minutes I fell asleep...

TO BE COUN- HA NOPE!

The Next Morning...

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I woke up too Night cuddling against me, I smiled while trying to escape his grip. His grib was very tight after a few minutes of trying I gave up. I layed there in bed while Night was still holding on to me like it was the end of the world, after a few minutes of bordom I heard a yawn next to me I looked over to see Night was finally awake "Goodmorning..." I groaned, "Goodmorning!" He said still tired "Can you uhhh, let me go now?" I grunted "Oh sorry!" He said while letting me go. I got out of bed and went to check on Zane, he was still asleep. I smiled Night then come over to me "Do you want to get breakfest?" Night asked with tiredness in his voice. I nodded and we left our room then we saw Shadow asleep on the stairs, yeah for some reason she stayed I really thought she really would off left after Zane was born but no. We walked past her trying to not her up, we got to the kitchen Night opened the pantry beacuse I was too short. He grabed some ceral then looked at me "Why don't you sit down!" He smiled, I nodded and sat down at the table, after a few seconds he came over and sat a bowl of ceral down infront of me while sat down a bowl at his seat and sat down "thanks Night!" I said while eating my ceral, he smiled at my responce then started to eat his.

After eating... the ceral!

After we were done eating our cerial we sat the bowls down in the sink, then we heard zane cry. I ran upstairs passing shadow who was awake now, to our room and picked up Zane and tried to calm him down, i'm guessing he was hungry. I then heard Night coming up the stairs and walking towards me, he gave me a milk bottle and I started feeding Zane. He chugged down the milk like it was nothing. After he was done he snuggeled up angaist my fur I then started to rub his ears and smiled, "He's adorabel!" I said, Night then nodded and then started to hug me... "I love you Fred!" He groaned "I love you too!" I said softly back to him...

TO BE COUNTIUED...

ALSO I FORGOT TO PUT A PICTURE OF ZANE!

Also Zane has his fathers personality and will soon turn out to be a demon like child

But he does have some of his mothers personality!