Chapter 25: Don't Cry~

2 months Later...

No ones(Narrater) P.O.V

It's been 2 months since Zane was born, and Nightmare and N.Fredbear have been trying as hard as they can to be great parents, but the others have helped them at times of struggle. Zane is now 2 months old and now has the ability to squeak and make other noises. While Nightmare have been a parent he as also been thinking about his past and and his old "Friends"...

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes beacuse N.Chica asked me too "Hey N.Fredbear!" I heard a glitchy voice call, I looked over to see DarkBlood next to me floating, I smiled "Hey DarkBlood! Why arn't you with Shadow?" I asked, he looked at me with a smile on his face "I was bored..." he said his smile fading into a bored expression. I then heard crying from our room it was Zane, I quickly teleported to our room and grabbed Zane out of his crib and tried to calm him down "Shhh, Mama's here" I said with a calming voice trying to calm him down, he then griped onto my fur "Squeak!" he said unable to speak, I smile "I guess he was lonely.." I thought. "you wanna play?" I asked "Squeak!" He said with exitment in his squeak. I smiled and sat down on the soft carpet and put Zane down and gave him a rubby ducky for him to play with, he started playing with it once I gave it to him. I then heard Night come in, I looked over at him and he came over and sat down next to us and hugged me "What are you doing?" he asked. I laughed a bit "Watching Zane play!" I said, Night then kissed my check and watched Zane play with me...

Few Hours Later...

Nightmares P.O.V

It was a few hours later both Fred and Zane fell asleep, I picked Fred up and layed him in bed and covered him with the covers, and I did the same with Zane but put him in his crib. After I did this I turned the lamp off that was on the table next to the bed, I then left the room so I didn't desturb them. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, I sighed "Hey Nightmare!" I heard a voice speak I then looked over to see Nightmarionne sitting next to me on the couch "Hey Nightmarionne..." I groaned "Are you okay?" he asked, I sighed out of bordom "I'm just bored..." I said softly "Well okay! Well anyways I gotta go!" he said while running off. That reminded of how we met...

Flashback...

P. Nightmare P.O.V

I was sitting in the corner of a dark room in an abandond house, I felt sad and wanted to cry but nothing would come out of my eyes. I was looking down at the floor when I heard a voice "are you okay?" I looked up too see a Puppet like figure "Who are you!?" I growled in defence "Wow, I'm not gonna hurt you!" he said putting his hands up "I just want to help you!" he said with a scared tone. "Whats your name?" he asked I just glared at him, I didn't trust him I then started to let out a soft growl, "Well okay not a people person are you..." he said while sitting down infront of me "Well I guess I'll tell you my name first! I'm Nightmarionne!" he said with a happy tone, he then let out his hand "Now whats yours!" he said while smiling. I then started to growl louder and he put his hand down "Hey, i'm not gonna hurt you! You can trust me!" I then stopped growling and glared at him, I then rolled my eyes "Nightmare..." I groaned with annoyence, I then got up and left while he started to follow....

N. Fredbear P.O.V

I woke up lieying in bed "I'm guessing Night put me in bed...?" I thought as I got out of bed to check on Zane, he was cuddled up against his teddy bear we bought for him. All I could do is smile at his cuteness, after a few seconds I decided to see what everyone was up too... I opened the bedroom door and went downstairs , I saw Night on the couch watching TV. I walked over to him and hugged him, I think I surprised him a bit but be hugged back. "Hey Night!" I greeted him, "Hey babe..." he groaned. I then sat down next to him "Are you okay?" I asked he nodded, he then scooted closer to me and hugged me, I hugged back. "I want cuddles!" he demanded, I laughed softly. "Get a room you two!" I heard a voice say In annoyance, I looked over to see N. Springtrap looking annoyed. I then heard Night let out a soft growl, "your just jealous because N.Mangle doesn't like you..." Night growled, N.Springtrap just walked off muttering something. I laughed and kissed Night on his cheek "I'm going to see if Zanes okay!" I said, he then let go of me and muttered something.  but I just ignored it and went up too are room, I opened the door and there I saw Zane trying to get out of his crib.  I walked up too him and picked him up, "Squeak! Squeak! " he squeaked in exitment,  I chuckled "did you miss me?" I laughed "Squeak" he replied. "I'm taking that as a yes..." I replied softly. I have noticed Zane seems to be more adventurous than I thought he would be,  especially for a 2 month old. He then burried his head in my chest,  I smiled. I then walked out off the room and to the living room downstairs still holding him, I got to the couch and sat down next to Night who was still on the couch.  Night looked over at us and smiled "Squeak!" Zane said reaching towards his father,  "Can I hold him?" Night asked,  I nodded and he took Zane and started holding him...

Nightmares P.O.V

I was holding Zane I felt Fred lay his head on my shoulder,  I smiled at him and kissed his cheek "I love you~" I said softly,  "I love you too..." he said softly In then heard a squeak,  I looked down at Zane he was looking at me, I chuckeled at him "I love hou too~" I said to him, he then layed his head on my chest,  I looked over at Fred he was smiling...

Mean while with the black Animatroics

Blitz(BlackFoxy) P.O.V

I was talking to Cassie when we heard a crash,  we looked over to see what it was... It was Brayden he looked like he was thrown against the wall,  we got up and ran to him "Are you okay!?" Cassie asked worried,  he nodded "Yeah... It's nothing I can't handle... " he said coughing "Your clearly not fine! " I said while putting my hand out for him. He grabed onto my hand and I dragged him to a table while Cassie followed, I sat hin down and went to go get a med kit. It took me a few minutes to find one but I did,  I brought a chair over to him and sat down and bandaged his wounds. It took a few minutes but I did it "T-Thank you... " he said hesently. "No problem!" I said while blushing a little,  he then looked out the window "I miss Black..." He said with a sad tone "We all do... " I said while putting my hand on his back and stared out in moonlight with him...

TO BE COUNTIUED...

I write some of this on my Kindle, and mostly I write on my computer so sorry if there's more mistakes then usural...