Chapter 11: I won't let anything hurt you~

Nightmares P.O.V

I was looking out the window watching the rain drops splattering on the ground when I heard Fred yell my name, I looked over to see him hugging me. He was shaking he was clearly scared, "Hey whats wrong?" I asked him petting him to try and calm him down "I hate thunder!" He cried, Oh yeah I forgot he hates thunder. I took my paw and lifted his chin up to mine "Hey it's okay, I won't let the scary thunder hurt you!" I smiled trying to calm him down, it worked for a bit then BOOM! lightning hit the ground scaring him even more, he hugged me tighter, tears started to escape his eyes "Night i'm scared!" He clearly was terrified of the thunder. "Shhh~ it's okay... like I said i'll keep you save..." I said with a calming voice trying to calm him down. He looked up at me with a scared expression, tears were flowing down his cheeks. "A-Are you s-s-sure?" He asked, I laughed a bit "I promise!" I said smiling, this calmed him down a bit I then kissed his forehead "I love you my little bear!" "I-I love you too Night" He was still a little scared. "Can we watch a movie or something?" He asked "I can't say no to that adorable face!" I laughed, his face lit up red as a tormato "S-Shut up!" 'Pfft" I tried to stop laugh. I could tell he was trying to advoid eye contact since he had his head turning the other way with his arms crossed and his face red as a rose... "I hate you.." He said not meaning it of course "I'm sorry, it's not my fault your cute" I grinned. He then looked back at me, I was still trying to contain my laughter "Can we watch a movie now?" "Sure~" I said teasingly, this just made him angrier I could tell because he stared me down with the evil eye once I said that, "Let's just watch a movie.." He said while grabbing the remote and facing the tv, turning it on. "What movie do you wanna watch?" "Hmm, how about... Sonic?" He looked at me and smile "Okay!" he said cutely I started to blush "He's too cute~" I thought to my self. I scooted over too him and hugged him demanding cuddles, he gladly ecepted this since he hugged me back I then kissed his forehead, after this we begain to watch the movie~

After The Movie!

N.Fredbears P.O.V

The movie was over and I was still cuddeled up to Night, I smiled and he smiled back. I begain to blush then I looked over at the clock it was only 7 we still had plenty of time before we had to go to bed "Hey Night?" "Hmm?" He ansewerd wonding what I wanted to ask him. "What should we do, until bedtime?" He looked at the clock then back at me, he then smiled which I knew he had something on his mind. "How about we do something fun?~" He asked with a soft but calming voice, "Like what?" I asked tilting my head a bit. His smile grew wider like he was up to something "You'll see~"

Time pass the Next morning!

I woke up in bed laying next to Night who was still alseep. My back hurts like hell right now, I remeber what me and Night did last night~ Thats probaly why my back hurts really bad. "Good Morning love~" I then realised Night was awake, "G-Gooding morning Night" I said still in pain "Are you feeling okay?" He asked a little worried, "Yeah im okay, just my back hurts a little..." ... "Guess I went a little to hard last Night...Babe~" He said while grining, I looked at him a little mad "Shut up..." He laughed "Sorry, Sorry" He then kissed my forehead. "Love you~"