Chapter 4: Maybe Your Right...

Nightmares P.O.V

It's been a few days since the hang out... And i've been feeling this same feeling around him, That I've never felt before... Could I... Like him? No I don't right? "Hey Nightmare!" I jumped a bit "Oh, it's you..." "You don't seem like you don't like my company..." I looked at him with a annoyed face and replied with "Well you can be quite annoying, plus you follow me everywhere, Nightmarionne..." He looked at me with a sad face "Aww, come on i'm your friend.." "I never asked to be your friend, you just followed me around annoying me" I said. a few seconds of silence he then replied with "Sheish some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" And he ran off... As I watched him leave it reminded me of my past... Why I don't trust people easily... *Sigh* maybe he's right I should try to give these Nightmares a chance....

Nightmare and Nightmarionne a year ago...

"Nightmare you should give them a chance, after all your their leader now" Nightmarionne said "And why should I?" I replied "...Beacause they aren't like those idiots, trust me and give them a chance" "You are just a puppet that follow me around like we're friends" He looked at me and tried to reply with "Beacuse we a-" "No we arn't!" I yelled before he could finish... "I don't trust them I don't even trust you!" I yelled.. He looked at me shocked "Wha-" "LEAVE ME ALONE STUPID PUPPET" I screamed... He ran away crying, But I didn't really care...

End of Flash Back still Nightmares P.O.V

I'm sorry Nightmarionne... I just lost control back then... Your right I should give them a chance...

DO NOT SHIP THEM THEY JUST ARE FRIENDS IN THIS AU >:( AND I DON'T SHIP THEM EITEHR...

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was just in the kitchen with Chica when Nightmare walked in... He looked sad, Chica just ignored him but I asked "Whats wrong Boss?" Chica looked at me like I was crazy but I just ignored it... "Nothing.." He replied.. I was a little worried about him when Chica grabbed my arm and took me too the nearest hall way... "Are you crazy?" She asked... "...No?" I said with a confused look on my face... She face palmed and said "Why are you talking to him? He could litteraly kill you!"...it went silent, the only thing I could hear was the crickets outside... I broke the silence when I said "He's not that bad..." "And how do you know?" She asked... "I-I just know" I said softly It fell silent again..."Look... He's not that bad okay... Maybe he just needs time to get use to us still..." She looked at me with a trusting face and replied "I Guess your right, maybe I was just a little overactive" "I guess, can you let me go now?" "Oh sorry!" She appolagised..."It's okay..."

Nightmars P.O.V

I watched as the chicken grab fredbear and run to the nearest hallway... She looked scared of me... I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, so I just left to go upstairs to my room...