Chapter 30: Will you...

-A year later-

yes beacuse I don't know what to write and i'm lazy..

No ones(Narrater) P.O.V

It has been 1 year since the event have occured...The Black animatronics have made a decision for Blitz(B.Foxy) to lead them, meanwhile with the Nightmares Zane now has said his first word wich was "Mama" since he's a mamas boy. And he has also been a little trouble some lately... Also Zane is now about 18 months old and is learning to walk and talk still...

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was playing with Zane in the living room, "Ma..Ma" he said cutely "Yes?" I said, he then crawled over to me and reached his hands out "Do you wanna be picked up?" I asked, I then picked him up and put him on my lap. While doing this he giggled, I smiled and then saw N.Bonnie came over and sat down next to me. "Hey N.Bonnie!" I said happily "Hey Fred..." he groaned. N.Bonnie has been about 5 mounths pregnate with triblets(The Freddles) and has been having a difficult time, but at least Zane won't be lonley. "Ba!" I then heard Zane he was trying to get out of my grib and go say hello to N.Bonnie "Hey Buddy.." N. Bonnie waved to Zane, "H...i..." Zane said trying to talk a bit. N. Bonnie laughed "I got to go...Bye..." N. Bonnie said getting up and leaving "Bye..." I waved to him. Meanwhile Zane was still trying to get out of my grip, I finally let him go and he flopped on the floor and went over to his plushie and grabed it and snuggeld against it. I smiled, me and Night are thinking of trying to teach him how to walk today soo. But we will do that when he wakes up, I picked Zane up and carried him to our room he still had his plushy, I put him down in his crib and he started to fall asleep... I then looked over to see Night laying in bed facing the wall, I knew he wasn't asleep so I walked up to him "Hey Night..." I said "Hey..." he groaned. "Whats wrong?" I asked as I put my paw on his shoulder "i'm just bored..." he grunted. I let out a small laugh "Do you remeber we need to teach Zane how to walk today?" I asked, he turned over and nodded "Well we're gonna do that when he wakes up okay..." I said as I kissed his cheek, he then sat up and grabed me and pulled me closer and kissed me, I kissed back after a few seconds we break the kiss "I love you Teddy..." he said smiling, " I love you too" I said as I nuzzled my nose against his cheek...

-A Few Hours Later-

Nightmares P.O.V

I was laying in bed cuddling Fred, when I turned over to see Zane standing up and his crib. I got up and picked him up and then looked over at Fred and nodded. He got out of bed and sat in the floor and I did the same. I then placed Zane down he looked confused beacuse he tilted his head a little "Alright Zane go to mama!" I said trying to help him understand a little bit, he looked at me and then at Fred. "Come to Mama~" Fred said reaching his hands out for Zane, I think he understood beacuse he stood up or tried to he fell over a few time, but he did it. Once he stood up he stood their trying to figure something out I guess, maybe he was thinking of how we walk since he have seen us walk plenty of times... Meanwhile Freds arms started to get tired i'm guessing beacuse he put them down, "Go on Zane..." I said pushing him a little bit trying to help him, "Come to mommy" Fred said, Zane then did something nether one of us thought he would do, he started to run instead of walking, he rean to Fred and fell on top of him. Freds shocked expression then went to a happy exression as he hugged Zane. I then walked over to them and sat down infront of them, I started to pet Zane a bit and he started to let out a soft pur. Me and Fred laughed a bit, I looked over at the clock and remeber I had to meet up with N.Freddy and Shadow beacuse I need their help with something. "I have to go..." I said as I kissed Fred and got up and headed to the door, I opened the door and went to the room I told them to meet up in wich was my office. I got to my office and noticed they were their already "Hey Nightmare..." Shadow greeted with some sort of sassy tone... "Hey guys..." I said as I sat down in my chair "So you need help..." N.Freddy asked "Yes..." I said as I crossed my arms on the desk, "With what?" he then asked, I sighed "I'm thinking of...proposing to Fred..." I said, I looked up to see them a little surprised "Okay..." Shadow then said with no emotion, "I can help.." She said as she walked over to my desk. She the started to tell her plan on how we will do it. And I listened very... closley...

-A few hours Later...-

N. Fredbears P.O.V

It has been a few hours since Night had to do something, meanwhile I was just singing a lullabye to Zane when Shadow came though the door startaling me and Zane. "Sorry did I scare you?" she asked "No you just startled us..." I said "Anyways why are you here?" I asked as I pet Zane with my paw. "I have a surprise for you!" she smiled "Okay...?" I said as I got up and put Zane in his crib "I'll be back okay..?" I said to him "Ok...Ma...Ma" he said trying to speak, I then went over to Shadow and followed he we stopped at the back door. I then think Darkblood or someone blind folded me, and helped me out the door. After we were out the door someone took the blind fold off, and what I saw amazed me it was a table with two chairs one with Night sitting in it and it was decoraded all around with beatiful nature around it, "Suprise!" I heard Night say, I then walked over to him and sat down "This is beatifull Night!" I said, he chuckled "I'm glad you think so..." he said. N.Chica then brought us food and we started to eat and chat a little, after we were done and when we were about to leave Night stopped and held my, I turned towards him... "look Fred...You are the most amazing bear I could ever have... And I want to spend the rest of my life with you...So..." He said this as he got down on on knee, and reached for something behind, "Will you marry me?" he said as he brought a ring from his back, I started to tear up "YES!" I said as I jumped on him and kissed him....

TO BE CONTIUED...

Its almost the end of the story! And i'm going to not write the wedding part beacuse I don't like to read or write weddings sorry! And the next Chapter probaly is going to be the end and its going to happen after the wedding days after soo...