Chapter 17: You...

Nightmares P.O.V

The Figure was just standing there staring at me, with its glowing red eyes, I then got up from the bench and asked it "Who are you" It didn't reply it just kept staring until it finally spoke with a raspy voice "You know who I am Nightmare" his voice sounded fairly familier to me, then it hit me... "No...It can't be..." I said quitly, the shadow then steped into the moonlight, it was now visable enough for me to see it. It was him Ghost the one that made me like this, the one that saved me from the abusive past I guess you can say. "What are you doing here!?" I growled, he then laughed softly "I've been watching you Nightmare, I always have..." he said, I then started to let out a strong growl from my muzzle. "Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you..." he said, my growl soffend a bit, "Leave!" I demanded, he then gave me serious stare and then started walking closer and I started backing up, after a few steps he stopped and reached out his hand "What are you doing?" I growled confused, he then grined "You don't remeber this?" He asked still grining. Then I realised he was doing the same thing he did when we first met, I then stopped growling and looked at him confused, he then put his hand down "good..." he said with a soft voice, "Meet me here" he said, he then teleported a note in his right hand, he reached out for me to grabe it once I did he disapered just like he did when we first meet. I then looked at the note It said "Meet me here at 6:00 tomarrow morning" then below the cordnates, "Should I meet up with him?" I thought to myself, "Maybe I should he may give me ansewers I don't know about, or are still looking for..."

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I woke up in bed I sat up and let out a yawn, I then turned my head to see Nightmare wasn't in bed. "He might be doing something else, after all its only 6:50 PM" I thought to myself. I then got out of bed and headed downstairs to see what the others were up to, I ran down stairs to see Freddy and Bonnie talking on the couch in the living room "Hey guys!" I said, while I walked over to them "Hey Fredbear" bonnie replied, meanwhile Freddy just looked at me quitely, then I remebered that he found out Night's secret. I looked at him for a few seconds then looked at bonnie "Have you seen Night?" I asked Bonnie, "Oh, I think-" he was cut off by Night coming in from out back, he then notice I was there and waved then went up to are room, I was confused he never has acted like this then I thought maybe he was in a bad mood "Well I gotta go, see ya later!" I told them, then I went upstairs to see what Night was up too. I got to the room and nocked "What?" I heard Night say, he sounded mad. I opened the door to see him sitting in the floor next to the bed with a note in his hands, I walked over and sat next to him "Whats that?" I asked, he then noticed I saw the note "Oh, it's nothing..." he said with a guite voice "Night... I know somethings wrong you can tell me..." I said with a calming voice "I'M fINE!" He yelled, this scared me a bit, "Sorry... Im just stressed..." He said appolagising "it's okay..." I said still a little scared. Night then looked at the clock then back at me "Wanna do something?" he asked, "um, like what?" he sighed "you know what I mean~" he said winking "Oh...Um..." I then sighed "Fine..."

TO BE CONTINUED...