Chapter 20: Freddy Tells...

N.Fredbears P.O.V

It was Nightmare, he looked mad "hey Night" I said but he just annoyed me and went up to our bedroom. I just sat there wondering what happend, where he was and such.

-Few Hours later-

It's been a few hours since Night came back and hes been up in our room ever since, I was worried about him but I coulden't really walk so... I just stayed on the couch and watched tv with N.Chica but I really wasn't paying attention I was more worried about Nightmare more then anything. I sighed "Whats wrong?" I heard a voice ask, I looked up to see N.Chica looking at me wondering if I was okay "Yeah, i'm just worried about Night..." I said in a sad tone, "Hey it's okay he's probaly in a bad mood..." she said trying to make me feel better it helped a little bit but not alot. "Yeah, I guess your right..." I said still sad...

-Meanwhile-

Nightmares P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed thinking about today, when he told me the "truth" i'm still mad and confused about it. I gave out a sigh and got up and went to take a shower.

-After showering-

I just got dressed after my shower and I was thinking about Fred, and how I technacly ingnored him. Thats when I remebered hes probaly in pain from last night "whoops" I said under my breath, I then headed down stairs to the living room where I saw him last, he was watching tv with the chicken. I walked over to him after a few seconds he lifted his head up and saw me "Night!" I heard his cute voice yell, he was happy to see me i'm guessing after all I was gone for a few hours and I ingnored him and stayed in our room for a few hours so. Then the chicken lifted her head up to see me "Hey Nightmare" she muffeled her mouth full of popcorn. I sat down next to Fred and cuddled him the chicken just smirked at us, I gave her the evil eye and she just quickly turned her head the oppisite direction..."hey guys.." I heard a voice speak it was Freddy I could tell it was him bye his voice, I just looked at him and glared "hey Chica I need to talk to you and the others about something" he told the chicken, she nodded in respons and sat the popcorn down on the table beside her and followed Freddy. I have a bad feeling about this, I looked down to see Fred asleep on my lap. I took my paw and rubbed his ear gently since he has sensitive ears, I heard him start to pur I also could see blush forming on his face, all I could do is smile at his cuteness...

-Meanwhile with Freddy and the others-

N.Freddys P.O.V

I have gathered everyone into to the main bedroom(Chistaphers/C.C room) of the house, I sighed "i'm going to tell them the truth about Nightmare.." I thought "This is going to end up getting me killed, oh well..." I was silent for a few seconds thinking about this when I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned to see bonnie sitting beside me "What did you need to tell us Freddy?" he said with his calming voice this made me blush a little "Well you see.." I turned my head to the rest of them, I let out a soft sigh "Nightmare isn't truly a Nightmare..." I said, I heard them let out a loud gasp "What do you mean?" I heard Chica ask, I looked at her "Nightmare wasn't born a Nightmare" I told her, I saw her jaw drop "So your saying a non true Nightmare is leading us?" I heard someone say that i'm guessing is N.Springtrap. I sighed once again "yes..." I said while looking down I heard the gasp agian I looked over at bonnie he looked shocked...

N.Bonnies P.O.V

I was shocked on what I was hearing, Nightmare isn't truly a Nightmare? I sigh and looked over at the others I could tell they where shocked too I then looked back at Freddy and took his hand I could see him blush but I just ingnored it and looked over at the others and let out a sigh "Even though Nightmare isn't a true Nightmare, it doesn't mean he's weak..." I stated, I then looked over at Freddy "how do you know this I asked him..." he just looked away "To be honest I don't even know" I sighed "Does Nightmare know you did this?" I asked he looked at me for a second then back at the others then at me again, he did this for a few seconds and finally said "No..." he said softly.

-Nightmares P.O.V-

I couldn't beleive it he told them... I was leaning on the wall outside the main bedrooms door listening to them "He betrayed me" I thought to myself, I was filled with anger and I wanted to punch that useless brown bear in the face, until I heard footsteps getting closer to the door, I then saw it open and saw that usless bear come out. He turned his head my way and jumped "H-Hey Nightmare..." I heard him stutter, I just looked at him and growled I stopped leaning on the wall and walked over to him but then the purple bunny Bonnie got in my way "get out off my way!" I growled he just looked at me, I could tell he was scared so was Freddy "No... I won't let you hurt him..." he said shaking, I knew he wasn't going to move since he is Freddys boyfriend, I turned my head to the door and saw the others standing there watching but after they noticed I was looking at them they ran afraid off what I was going to do to them, I then turned my head back over to Freddy and Bonnie. My growl got even louder and angrier I then looked over at Freddy he was shaking... He was scared...of me...

-Flashback-

P.Nightmares(BlackBear) P.O.V

I was thrown against the wall by the other black animatronics, I could hear them laughing...I tried to get up but I couldn't I was in to much pain "Useless bear..." I heard one of them say. Tears started to stream down my face I looked at them towering above me I was scared, I backed up as far as I could but I hit the wall then I heard a voice call out "Stop!" I looked over to see Henry Emily standing at the door way, he walked over to me and helped me up he then turned to the others "What the hell do you think your doing?" He shouted at them, they just laughed until Black Bonnie spoke "What? Hes just a useless bear" he smirked. I could tell Henry was filled with rage then I saw black bonnie look over to me, I was shaking... I was scared...

-Present-

Nightmares P.O.V

I stood there thinking about that time and how this reminded me of it. I was still growling at them but stopped and walked off, I could tell they were confused and surprised...

N.Freddys P.O.V

I was shocked he let me live was I dreaming? am I dead? "Are you okay Freddy?" I heard bonnie ask, I looked over at him and smiled "Yeah thanks to you bon!" I said, he blushed "hehe, thanks..." he then turned back around and faced the direction Nightmare went, I just got out from hiding behind him and stood next to him. "Why do...you think he left us alone...?" he asked confused, he then looked at me and I looked over at him and strugged, he once again looked forward again, and we saw the sun start to rise from the window in the hall way "Well we should head to bed right bon!" I said still a little scared of the event that just happend. He nodded and we headed to our bedroom to go to sleep...

Nightmares P.O.V

I don't know what got over me I wanted to kill him so bad but it just reminded me of my...past... I then felt sunlight shine onto my fur, I looked out the window to notice its sunrise, I sighed and shrugged the event off. I went over to the living room where Fred was and picked him up since he was still asleep, I walked up to our bedroom and layed him down on the bed and took his bow, hat and banadna off and I took mine off as well, and layed in bed with him snuggaling up against my fur... After a few minutes I finally fell asleep...

TO BE COUTINUED...