Chapter 8: I Love You Too

SORRY THIS IS A LITTLE SHORT!

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was laying in my bed under my cover once again, I was blushing really hard "Oh my gosh I kissed him!" I kept thinking to myself, when I heard a knock on the door "Fred it's me!" It was Nightmare I was panicing, what if he's mad at me beacause I kissed him, I quickly thought of something to say "G-Go away..." was the only thing I could say, "Fred...I'm not mad..." I was blushing alot... And I didn't know what to do... "Fred open the door please..." I sighed. And got up from the covers to open the door... I got to the door, I hesitated a bit, but eventurly I had enough strength to open the door... "H-Hey Night..." I said softly. He didn't look mad, I looked down at the floor... "Fred..?" He said censerned, "Are you okay?" I didn't know what to say(Thats me Right now .>.)but I managed to say "I'm Fine" He didn't look convinced that I was okay, "Fred look at me..." I looked up to look him in his eyes I was still blushing and I could tell he was too... He sighed and said softly "I love you too.." I didn't quite hear him but I knew it was something he's been wanting to tell me... "What?". He noticed I didn't quite hear him... But then he grabbed me and pulled me in and kissed me...

Nightmares P.O.V

I could tell he was surprised, but then I felt him kiss back. I let go to catch my breath and said "I love you too..." He was a bit surprised but he was blushing. He looked down a little shy, I chuckled "Cute" He looked at me and said "I'm not cute!" His face was red... "yes you are~" "No I'm not!" His face was completly red, I laughed "You can tell your self that all you want, but you can't deny it~" He looked a little mad, and I liked that... "Aw, Are you mad~?" "S-Shut up..." I chuckled again and kissed his forhead "I love you Fred~" He looked down and asked me "How long have you have feelings for me?" "I don't really know, I just felt this when we first hung out... how long have you loved me?" I replied asking a question... He hesitated a little but he managed to say "About 2 and a half years..." I was surprised that he loved me that long... After thinking a little, I chuckled. He looked at me a little confused, then I brought him closer and kissed him on his lips and said "Why don't we watch a movie?" He looked excited "Okay!"

I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, HELP PLEASE!