Chapter 7: Truth or dare

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER BY THE WAY!

N. Fredbear P.O.V

"BREAKFREST IS READDDDYYY" I heard chica yell... Still a little tired I got out of bed and got dressed..." I'll take a shower after Breakfest" I thought... I looked over to see Nightmare still asleep, I blushed and decided not to wake him... So I went down stairs to eat Breakfest... "Goodmorning Fred" Bonnie said "Goodmorning Bonnie" I replied. I looked over to see chica setting the plates down "Hey Chica, What are we having for breakfest today?" She noticed I was awake and replied with "Pancakes!" "Didn't we have that yesterday?" Freddy said "yes, but you can never have enough pancakes!" She told Freddy... I laughed "I guess your right" She smiled at me and asked a little hesently "W-Wheres Boss?" "Oh, He's still asleep" I told her... "Oh...Okay..." Bonnie looked at me and asked "How do you know?". I blushed, "Beacause... his door his closed" I lied, trying to not give away that I slept with him.. I was still a little confused on why he stayed and slept with me, instead of going to his room, when I fell asleep... Trying to get that thought out of my head, I sat down at my seat, which was right next to bonnie and mangle...

AFTER BREAKFEST UWU STILL N.Fredbears P.O.V

After Breakfest I went up to my room to see if Nightmare was awake... I knocked first of course, so I don't accidently stumble on something I didn't want to see or something... "Come in" I opened the door to see Nightmare sitting on my bed, it looked like he just got up, and he still looked tired... "Hey... Nightmare" I said, i'm still a little scared of him but not as much... He looked over at me and I started to blush "Hey Fred" He said with a smile... "Fred?" He have never called me that before, and... I liked it... "Well...Yeah, you call me Night so why don't I call you Fred" He said, I started to blush more...

N.Chicas P.O.V

I could tell something was up with Nightmare and Fredbear, but I couldn't wrap my mind around it... Then I came up with an idea, how about truth your dare? But that means I would have to invite Boss...

Nightmares P.O.V

I was just getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door. "What?" "Hey Night it's me Fredbear, Chica whats us to meet up if thats okay with you". I was a little shocked beacause I thought she was scared of me, oh well... "Okay, i'll be there in a minute..." I heard him walk off... I had to get finished getting dressed first... I quickly put my bow and hat on then went down stairs... When I got there I saw the others chatting, Then Chica Noticed me... She looked a little surprised that I came "H-Hey Boss.." She said hesently... The others than noticed me they looked at me for a second then looked the other way, seemed like they where still scared of me... "Hey Night, come sit by me..!" I looked over to see Fred waving, he was sitting on the floor next to the couch... I walked over to him and sat on the couch, I could tell by the others faces they where confused... "Why did you call us here Chica?" Freddy said still watching me... "Oh, were playing truth or dare" She said with a smile on her face... "I love truth and dare!" Fred soon replied. I grined a little, I was happy to see him happy like always... "Anyways who going to start us off?" Nightmarionne said... I could tell he was happy that I was spending time with them, like he knew I was trying to give them a chance in gaining my trust. Meanwhile Chica was thinking about who should go first, she aventrully said "B-Boss, T-Truth or dare?" I looked at her and quickly replied with "Call me Nightmare, anyways Truth I guess..." She looked at me a little shocked but managed to say "What did you do last night?" I looked at her then at Fred I could tell was he blushing a little, I looked back at chica "Hang out with Fredbear" I said Quietly. "What?" She said not understanding me, I then looked at her with a serious face, "I hung out with Fredbear last night" I said where they could understand me... She looked at me with a surprised face they all did exept Nightmarionne he just looked at me with a grin on his face, like he knew what was going on...

N. Fredbears P.O.V
I was blushing while he was saying this but I don't think anyone noticed... "Freddy truth or dare?" I heard Nightmare say... "Dare beacause I'm not a wimp like you" Nightmare growled at him, Freddy soon regreting what he said and soon apolagising, "Thats what I though" Nightmare chuckled... Freddy looking at him with a mad face... "I dare you too lick the toilet seat" Nightmare said while smiling... I don't really undersand why they hate eachother so much, all that I know is Freddy is still mad at Nightmare for taking his role as leader. "Do I have too?" Freddy asked "Yes you do it's the rules" Chica replied trying not to laugh. "Fine!" Freddy soon gave in. He got up and walked to the bathroom, I heard him say " I hate you" softly hoping no one was able to hear it, especaly Nightmare. A few second later freddy came in asking for some water, meaning he did it, Chica gave him a glass of water while laughing, Freddy chugged it down then said "That tasted even more disgusting then I thought" I started to laugh as he sat back down. 

A LITTLE LATER! Still N.Fredbears P.O.V

"Fredbear I dare you to kiss the person next to you!" Nightmaronne dared me. He had a grin on his face while saying this, then I realised the only person next to me was Nightmare, I started to blush as I said "Okay" I got up to sit on the couch with Nightmare, he was blushing. I leaned in to kiss him, I could fell that he kissed back, after the kiss I teleported to my room blushing.