Chapter 15: How I Came to Be

Also I keep forgeting to say Fredbear is a completly reproductanal intersex male meaning he has both male and Female sex organs and he can get pregnate... Now on to the chapter

TW: Mention of Bullying and Self harm, thoughts about killing and death, OC in story

N. Fredbears P.O.V

Night came into the room mad, "Night?" I asked hoping he was okay he looked at me and walked over and sat on the bed next to me. "Are you okay?" I asked he then looked down "Freddy found out..." he said quitly "what?" I asked not knowing what he ment "Freddy knows I wasn't born a Nightmare..." He said, "What, How?" I asked shocked on what I just heard. "I...I..don't know..." He said stuttering this was the first time i've seen him stuttering like he was scared, like he was remebering something...

-Flashback-

Past. Nightmare(Black) P.O.V

I was hiding in the corner of  my room, with tears running down my face. I had bruises and scars all over my body from being bulied by the other animatronics. "Why...?" I asked myself "Why am I like this? Why can't I be strong for once...?" I kept asking myself this over and over, when I heard a voice I didn't reconise, I looked up to see a male wolf like creature that had scars all over his body, he had sharp claws and teeth, and he looked like he was about 7,2 feet tall "Who are you?" I asked stuttering, I was a little scared because he might be a threat. But for some reason he didn't feel like it, he started at me with his crystal red glowing eyes, then he stoped staring at me then at my wrist noticing I had bandages on them. Like he knew I cut, after a few seconds he looked back at me "Call me Ghost..." he said with a deep voice, but for some reason this name felt familer to me, like something in my head was telling me I knew this guy. But it could be nothing after all I was diagnosed with a...Spit personality disorder.

I don't know if can be dignosed with that exactly but I don't care!

"Why do you do it?" He then asked, I looked up at him "What?" I asked confused he sighed "Why do you hurt yourself?" he said, I then looked down at my cuts "isn't it obvious, i'm worthless...Know one cares about me... I'm better off dead..." I said I started to cry more he just looked at me, "Your not worthless" he finally said with a calming voice "their are people that care about you...you just don't know it". These words reminded me of something henry said to me a while ago, these words calmed me down a bit. "Here let me help you" he said reaching his paw out towards me, I took his paw and he helped me up, then I realised how tall and scary he was "I can help you..." he said "and how can you do that?" I asked, he laughed "Look their is something in side of you, you just don't know about...And I can help you find it..." he said I looked down at the floor then back at him "What do you mean?" he smiled a bit and reached his paw out "?" i was confused on what he was doing then he said "take my hand..." he said commanding, I tool his paw and once I did I felt like something was trying to...Get...Out? "Close your eyes..." he then said, I followed his command and closed my eyes. Once I did I felt like I wasn't myself, like I was a differnt person but it was still me...? After a few second I opened my eyes and I was still in my room but I felt differnt, then I looked down at my paws to see the bandages were gone and I hade claws, my fur was more of darker black then before I then looked back at him "What did you do to me?" I asked, "I helped you..." He said this just mad me even more confused, "How" I growled "I turned you into a Nightmare" he said trying to answer my question, "A Nightmare, those don't exist their just mad up!" I said, he then chuckeled "No, I was the one who created them..." I was in shock, was he telling the truth? did this mean Nightmares were real and I am one now. "Look at me" he commanded, I turned my head to look at him "Your no longer BlackBear but now Nightmare..." he said "What?" I asked "Your now a NIghtmare and you new name is nowNightmare..." he said before he disapered "WAIT!" I yelled needing answers...No one answered meaning I was alone again... I then looked down at my paws, for some reason I felt a powerful energy in my body, I then looked back at the wall, I sighed "oh well, he's gone now" I thought to myself, he left me clueless on what I am now, then a voice in my head was screaming kill, kill over and over I could'nt get it out of my head. Then after a few seconds it said find more answers, and then RUN!

TO BE CONTINUED

Also here is a picture of Ghost!to help you know what he looks like....

drew this a while ago... Also Ghost is not a bad person, he just created the Nightmares the way they are, and he let's them do anything they want but he does watch them time to time...