Chapter 9: Loving You~

Sorry, I haven't updated in a few days I've been busy!

This Will also have other ships from now On, the other chapters only had this ship beacuse I didn't really know how it would play out....

N.Fredbears P.O.V

It's been three weeks since the conffestion, and we still haven't told the others yet, I sighed. "Hey Babe!" I looked over to see Night at the door, "Hey Night!" I ran over to hug him and I kissed him, I could tell he kissed back. After a few seconds I break the kiss to catch my breath, "I love you Night!" He smirked "I love you too~" I let go of him and stepped back a little bit... "When are we going to tell the others?" He asked. I looked down "I don't know if i'm ready yet..." I looked back at him "Its okay your not ready yet..." He said while kissing my forhead.

A few minutes later Nightmare P.O.V

I was cuddling Fred when I heard Chica yelling, "What is she yelling about now?" I growled. "Calm down Night, It's Probably nothing..." He told me trying to calm me down "Thats the point...". I sighed "I'm going to see whats going on" He looked up at me "But Night..."I looked down at him "Shhh~ I'll be back..." He was quite for a few seconds then said "Fine..." He got off of me so I could get up to see what was happening. I kissed Fred's forhead "I'll be Back, don't worry" I said while smiling. He smiled back at me blushing "Okay! Don't take to long..." "Don't worry I won't" I said while opening the door and walking out, I closed the door behind me. I started to walk down stairs and the yelling started to get louder. I then saw Chica and Freddy Fighting, which was pretty normal I didn't say anything, they didn't know I was there. I just wanted to see how it plays out right now~ "FREDDY! Why did you hit foxy?!" Chica Yelled "Beacause he's being annoying!" Freddy then replied, "No he's not!" "Your just saying that beacause you like him!" Chica stopped and started to blush "W-Well" "Ha, thats what I thought Chicken!" Freddy laughed. Bonnie then grabbed Freddy's arm, "Freddy please stop..." Freddy looked down at Bonnie and blushed, "Fine, only beacause it's what you want..." Bonnie then kissed Freddy's cheek making him blush.. "Ha! I knew it!" Chica Yelled. Freddy looked at her trying to hold back punching her in the face, then he saw me "Hey Nightmare..." Chica turned around realising I was there. "Oh...Hi Nightmare" She said softly, I sighed "What happened exactly?" Chica looked at me then at Freddy "Freddy hit foxy..." Freddy then looked at her "Maybe if he wasn't so annoying, it would've been different!" Freddy replied. "He's not annoying!" Chica the replied with "Like I said thats beacause you like him!" "SHUT UP!" I sighed, "I'm not dealing with this" I thought as I walked upstairs to the room where Fred was. I opened the door and felt something run to hug me, it was Fredbear... I patted his head "I wasen't gone that long was I?" He looked at me "Well it was long enough for me". I laughed "I love you Fred~" I said while petting him, his tail wagging "I love you too!" I kissed his cheek, I looked over to see what time it was. It was almost 12:00, I looked down at Fred to see he was falling asleep, "it's almost Midnight we should head to bed..." "Your Right..." I grined and picked him up, he was pretty light as always "Hey!" I laughed and walked over to the bed to put him down. I covered him up with the blankets and he took his Hat, bow and Bandanda off, he yawned and layed down. I took my Hat and bow off and threw then into the basket and got into bed with him hugging him, his head covered in my fur. "Goodnight Fred, love you" "Goodnight Night" I could hear him say softly...Then I started to fall asleep.

Also getting dressed is putting their Bow, hat and extra, also Night is morning and day is Night for them... I totally didn't change this from last time I wrote this..