Six - "I don't believe that for a-"

That morning, I was reluctant to wake up. I wanted to stay asleep; mostly because I had work, but I didn't want the Amity to say anything about us being reluctant to follow rules. I took a deep breath and sat up, my head flopping as I rubbed at my eyes and yawned. Something hit the covers in between my legs making me jump slightly. I hold it up and smile, laughing slightly; a hairbrush.

"Thank you." I spoke softly. Buzzing started to fill the room lightly as Tobias stood in front of the mirror, an electric razor following the line of his jaw.

"You're welcome." He spoke slowly as he watched the mirror closely. I brushed my hair quickly, it becoming slightly frizzy from the humid air in the room. I stood up, leaving the hairbrush on the bed, and walked over to Tobias. My hands wrapped around his waist as I placed my head on is back. He went to put the electric razor down, one of his hands clasped onto mine.

"Keep shaving, you look weird with stubble." His chest shook as he chuckled lightly. Picking up the razor again he continued shaving. I pulled away from his back. "I need to go, I'm in the kitchen today." I spoke with my hands behind my back as I swung from side to side lightly.

"I'll get you clothes." I smiled slightly, remembering the last time I wore his clothes. I doubt this time will be any different. He began to rummage through the chest-of-drawers when I realised how my back wasn't tight. A ripple of panic ran through me before I remembered I had placed my gun under my mattress and the hard drive was taped to the bottom of my door, blending with the small amounts of dust that had collected.

I let out a breath, but jumped again when a baggy shirt and shorts were thrown onto my lap. I smiled and thanked him. A few minutes later I was walking back to my room, my old clothes in my arms, throwing them into a laundry basket as I passed.

I went to open my door before hesitating. My eyes narrowed at the small space between the door and the frame. I went to grab my gun, silently cursing as I grabbed at air. I took a deep breath and walked into my room slowly, spotting Peter standing by my window. I discreetly looked at the door and saw the hard drive still stuck.

The thought of Peter threatening to throw me over the Chasm, to shooting me, being ready to kill me, ran through my mind. "Why are you in here?" He turned around calmly but I saw a small flinch through his neck. There was not an inch of threat that graced his features, he only looked tired. He was slouched with his arm in it's sling. But I knew better. I raised my voice slightly. "I asked you a question, Peter! Or have you gone deaf while we were parted?"

He walks closer slightly. "I was just wondering why you are stalking Marcus with Tris. I saw you go after her, after she went for him after breakfast yesterday." My eyebrow raised as I made sure my leg covered the hard drive, which I was now very self conscious of.

"I don't understand how that is any of your business?" He looked over his shoulder and checked the curtains one last time before declaring them of not having what he is looking for.

"I'm here because I don't know why you get to look after that hard drive," I had to will myself not to look in it's general direction. "I mean, you're not the most stable at the moment, are you?" I took a deep breath.

"Please explain, what one are you here for? Marcus or the hard drive?" Peter stayed silent and for a moment I wanted to leave the room and fetch someone, but I knew something like this would be classed as some sort of fighting. I hummed and closed my bedroom door, leaning my shoulder on it. "Well I suppose if you aren't going to answer that question," I chuckled slightly, smirking. "I suppose I should ask more... reasonable ones. Why do you want to know about the hard drive?"

"I'm not that stupid, L/n. I know that it holds information more valuable than things to do with the simulation." My smirk widened slightly, keeping my ear close to the door. An Amity walking in would be an issue currently.