Sadie- Cast Sleepover

"Y/n, hey!" Gaten shouts, swinging the door of his apartment open excitedly.

"Hey everyone" I say as the rest of the cast swarm to greet me at the door. 

I hug each of them before pulling a bottle of vodka from my backpack.

"Just what I needed y/n" Noah says, snatching the alcohol from my hands and throwing it at an unsuspecting Millie.

I giggle at his comment and sit down on the couch beside Finn.
"So" he whispers "Is tonight the night".

"Shut up Finn" I hiss. "She's right there, and no..no way, just stay out of it ok?" I say shooting a glance at Sadie who is laughing with Caleb and Gaten.

"I can't promise anything, besides she clearly likes you too" Finn says smirking, "So, who's ready for party games" he yells. Earning a chorus of cheers from the others as they all crowd around the couch. Sadie sits down next to me, so close that our thighs are practically pressed against each other. She doesn't  seem to notice, but I am painfully aware of it.

The others chatter around me, as I completely zone out.

"Y/n" Sadie says nudging me softly, "what do you want to play?"

"Whatever you want" I blurt out.

"Ok" she says, staring into my eyes.
"How about we play spin the bottle" she announces, her eyes quickly flashing down to my lips.

"Yeah, great idea" Caleb says hurrying to grab the now empty vodka bottle from the counter.

He places it down in the middle of the circle and takes his spot again on the carpet.

"Me first" says Noah who spins and lands on Finn. Everyone laughs as they share an awkward peck.
The game continues as Millie kisses Gaten.
Now it's Caleb's turn and his spin lands on me.
He leans in and we share a quick kiss, we both laugh as we pull away. I shoot a glance at Sadie who's expression remains blank and slightly hostile.

Finally it is Sadie's turn and the bottle lands on Millie. She moves to where Millie is sitting and kisses her passionately, all the while her blue eyes stare into my own. As they finally fall apart, the energy of the room shifts from relaxed to tense. 

Sadie has now returned in her position next to me, her arms crossed and her legs now a great distance from my own.

Noah clears his throat, "uhm, anyone up for a movie" he says, clearly trying to relieve the tension in the room.

Everyone agrees and we all sit and watch Aladdin.
As the movie progresses, the tension dies down and everyone begins to laugh and sing along with the songs. Gaten and Caleb even stand up to dance along to one of the tracks. Everyone is having a good time and a few bottles of alcohol have now been emptied.
Once the film is finished, everyone is drunk and even more hyped then earlier.

"Who's up for 7 minutes in heaven" Finn yells. Everyone cheers in agreement.

A drunk Sadie is lying on the couch, her head on my lap. A predicament which I would have panicked in if I was anywhere near sober.

"Only if I get to be with y/n" Sadie announces, to which the entire group hollers. Every one of them knows how much I like Sadie.

"Go on lovebirds" Finn yells dragging us up from the couch and pushing us into the nearest bedroom. "No one would mind if it's more than 7 minutes by the way" he says, winking at me before slamming the door.

"Y/n" Sadie calls in a singsong voice, tapping the spot in front of where she is sitting on the bed. I jump in front of her and she giggles.

"Well?" Sadie says leaning back on her hands.

"What" I exclaim.

"Well do you want to kiss me?" she says, her eyes trailing to my lips.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes" she says a smirk playing on her gorgeous lips.

I smile as I lean towards her, our lips now an inch apart.

"Stop teasing" she says, clearly frustrated.

"Never" I say, still not closing the gap.

"Fine" she says before pouncing on me, mashing her lips into my own.

She lets out a content sigh as our lips move in unison. I move my hands to the back of her head grabbing her gorgeous red locks in my hands. She pushes me against the headboard and straddles my lap.

"Fuck" I mutter against her lips. She takes this opportunity to slip her eager tongue into my own mouth. I move my hands from her hair slowly grazing them down her back before landing on her hips and squeezing them harshly.

I tease her even more, drifting my finger lazily against the waistband of her lacy underwear.

"Y/n" she warns. Now it's her turn to tease me. She moves her lips from my own down to the space above my collarbone, sucking at it wildly. She bites down softly against my collarbone and laughs seductively at my moan in return.

"You are incredible" I mutter into her ear. 

As she continues to work on my neck, she pulls my hands from her waistband to the hem of her t-shirt. Guiding me as I pull it off her gorgeous body.
I gasp at the lacy red bra which she is wearing.

She moves her lips from my neck to my ear.
"Hmm  you like what you see" she whispers seductively.

"Yes baby" I sigh in response.

She smirks as she pulls my tanktop off and roughly shoves me onto the mattress. She hastily makes her way back down to my lips, roughly making out with me now. She bites hard on my bottom lip causing me to groan. 

She lets out another small giggle before reaching for my hands which are pinned against the bed. "You need something to keep occupied don't you baby" she cooes seductively.

"Yes" I mutter, trailing my hands towards her waistband.

Before anything more can happen a loud knock on the door startles us both.

"Fuck" Sadie mutters, hopping up from her position on top of me and hastily pulling on her t-shirt.
She throws me my tank top and I quickly pull it on before the door swings open to reveal Noah and Millie. They both laugh hysterically.

Sadie and I sit on the bed awkwardly, our hair dishevelled and my neck covered in hickies.

"Guys come and see this, they finally fucked" yells Noah. The others all swarm to the door, laughing at us.

"We did not" I yell.

"Not yet anyway" Sadie whispers in my ear.

A/N

Hey guys this is my first story, feel free to give any feedback :)