Ziggy- The Lake

"Y/n" Ziggy whispers, shaking my shoulder softly.

I groan in return.

"Come on baby, get up please" She pleads.

I groan again, and turn to face away from her.

"For me?" she cooes seductively, biting softly against my earlobe.

This wakes me up immediately.

"Fine" I mumble, pulling myself up in to a sitting position.

"You're the best" she says, squeezing my hand with excitement.

"Where are we going?" I ask, swinging my legs off the bed.

"The lake" Ziggy says with a smirk.

"No way Zigs, we can't swim now it's literally midnight."

"Yeah but it's like a million degrees" she whines.
I roll my eyes playfully.

"Fine" I murmur, "But only because your super cute."

She giggles at this, tossing me my old singlet and trunks which I use as swimmers. I quickly get dressed in the bathroom, making sure to brush my teeth.

"Ready?" Ziggy asks, standing impatiently at the door.

I nod, and she takes my hand. We run through the grounds as quietly as possible, Ziggy leading the way through the darkness. Soon we arrive at the mess hall.

"Ziggy we can't be here" I warn.

She puts her finger to her lips, a slight grin crossing her face. She pulls a bobby pin from her pocket and twists it around expertly in the lock. Soon enough we hear a click, and Ziggy softly pushes the door open.

I shoot her an angry look, which she answers with a grin. She grabs my hand again and pulls me in to the hall.

I can barely find my bearings in the dark but Ziggy seems to know her way around. She moves to the back of the hall and picks up a battered stereo.

"Ziggy no" I whisper angrily.

"Y/n yes" she mutters, winking at me.

We make our way back out of the mess hall, Ziggy still with the radio in hand.

"Shit Ziggy" I say angrily "you can't just steal a fucking stereo."

"You know I can Y/n/n, you watched me do it."

I shake my head.

"Lighten up, tonight's gonna be fun, I promise" she says, nudging my shoulder.

I roll my eyes again, trying to suppress my smile but Ziggy notices.

Soon enough, we reach the lake and Ziggy sets the stereo down on the dock. She flicks it on and the song 'Kiss me all over' starts to play.

"I love this song" Ziggy says, pulling her t-shirt off to reveal her bikini top.

"Me too" I say with a smile.

"See, stealing the stereo wasn't such a bad idea was it?" Ziggy says playfully.

"Nope still a shit idea" I say with a laugh.

"Come on, you have to admit. It creates kind of an ambience."

"An ambience?" I question, laughing at the red haired girl.

"Yeah an ambience" She retorts, moving to intertwine our fingers.

"Do you even know what that means?" I ask jokingly.

Ziggy bites her lip, attempting to hide her grin as she moves me closer to the edge of the dock.
Before I can make another joke at my girlfriend's expense, she pushes me in to the water.