Sadie- Premier Party

"Y/n" Millie yells, rushing towards me and pulling me in to a tight hug.

"Hey Mills" I giggle, releasing from her embrace and rushing to hug my other castmates.

Finally I reach Sadie. She holds her arms out in front of her and I jump in to them as she tightly wraps them around my neck. We rock back and forth, holding each other tight and laughing.

"I've missed you" She smiles, pulling her arms from my neck and stepping back to look at me.

"You look incredible" I praise.

"Says you" she gushes, her cheeks flushed slightly pink.

"Thanks" I grin.

We stand facing each other awkwardly grinning, before Noah tugs on my arm.

"Ugh come on Y/n enough chat, I want to do shots"  he complains.

I laugh at this, "Right, see you guys later" I say waving at Sadie and the others as Noah, Millie and I hurry off to the bar area.

"Nice right" Millie exclaims, as we take our seats. Noah and I nod in agreement.

"Three vodka shots please" Noah yells at the bartender over the booming speakers.

The bartender nods and begins to pour our shots as we chat amongst ourselves.

"Here they are" he says, setting them down in front of us.

We count down from three before quickly knocking back the shots.

"Shit, shit, shit" Noah mutters as he coughs and splutters. I laugh at him as Millie orders another round.

"Mind if I join you guys" A voice chimes, sitting down in the chair beside me.

I look over to see Grace Van Dien who plays Chrissy on the show. I don't know her very well as I never had a scene with her but I don't want to be rude.

"Of course" I say, she smiles at this.

The four of us continue taking shots until we are all a little drunk.

Noah stands up on his chair and starts a chant
"Season 4, Season 4, Season 4!" he yells.
The rest of the people in the bar join in, slapping their hands  against the table rhythmically.

"Wooo" I holler once the chant is over. We all laugh
as Noah fumbles his way back down to his seat.

"I think I'm gonna throw up" he groans, grabbing on to his stomach.

"Come on, let's get you to the bathroom" Millie says, dragging Noah towards the restrooms.

"Guess it's just me and you" Grace smirks.

"Yeah, guess so" I say laughing nervously.

"I heard from people on set that you're gay" Grace slurs.

"Ah yeah that's right" I say awkwardly.

"You know your kind of hot, do you want to like make out or something" She murmurs, leaning forward and grabbing at my neck.

I tense up at this. Truthfully, I have liked Sadie for years, even though she has never shown any interest beyond friendship. But still it feels wrong. Like I'd be cheating on her or something.

"Uh no sorry" I say bluntly, hurrying from my seat in search of Sadie. I stumble around the reception still drunk. Finally I spot her at a table in the corner. But she isn't alone, Caleb is sitting across from her saying something to make her laugh. I frown. She twirls her hair with her finger, giggling as she reaches down to touch Caleb's arm with her other hand.