Sadie- Trailer

A/n- this story is based on the fear street set!

"Hey Sades" I call from across the trailer, looking back at Emily as I finish up her makeup.

"Okay you're good to go Em" I grin, closing the cap of the concealer I was using.

"Thanks Y/n!" Emily exclaims as she waves goodbye and leaves the trailer.

Sadie jogs towards me and pulls me in to a tight embrace, swaying from side to side as we laugh together.

She falls back in to the chair.

"Soo what's the look for today Y/n/n?" she asks, flashing me a smile.

"Hmm, it's your post-battle look, let's just say you're gonna be looking pretty rough" I laugh.

"How long is it gonna take?"

"Probably around an hour and a half."

"Yesss" Sadie exclaims.

I laugh, "what are you celebrating for?"

"You're my favourite person on set, of course I wanna spend more time with you" She grins.

I scoff at this, trying to hide my blush as I turn away from her to grab some supplies.

"Your very sweet" I say.

I start with the base layer of her makeup, putting on some foundation and concealer.

"So Sadie, what's been going on with you" I ask, brushing some powder on to her face.

"Uhh not much I guess" she mutters. Her eyebrows furrow and the corner of her mouth tips in to a slight frown.

"C'mon Sades, I know that look, what's up?"

"It's just this scene I have to do" she sighs.

"What? You're so good with hard scenes" I say, pushing her red hair back gently as I begin to map out a bruise on the side of her face.

"Yeah but this one's like.. I don't know, I always struggle to get out my lines. We've tried doing it like a million times but I can't get to the end part without stumbling" She explains.

I begin to add a maroon colouring to the bruise, moving in closer to Sadie as I do so.

"What's the scene" I ask.

"It's the um, kiss scene between Nick and Ziggy" she blurts.

"Oh" I stammer, "well it's okay Ted's a nice guy, I'm sure it'll be fine."

I finish up the bruise and turn to grab some red colouring and face paints. I try to compose myself, not wanting Sadie to pick up on my change of mood.

"Yeah I know, I guess I've just never done anything like that before. And my words get all jumbled before the actual kiss" she explains.

"Didn't you kiss Caleb on Stranger Things?" I question, beginning to paint a blood splatter on Sadie's forehead.

"Yeah but that was different, it was just a peck. And this time there won't be a million people around so I guess it makes it feel more.. I don't know intimate?" she says, looking up at me.

"Yeah I get that, maybe just ask Ted to practice or something?" I suggest, smudging at the blood splatter on her forehead.

I step back to examine my work, before leaning in close to Sadie's forehead, cleaning up the edges of the splatter. I feel her warm breath on my neck as I do this, sending  a shiver up my spine.

"I don't know, I've heard that Ted likes me from around set and I don't want to give him any ideas because I don't like him like that" she explains.

"Really?" I ask, trying to suppress the relief in my voice.