Sadie- Cuddles

Your POV:

I swing the door of my apartment open, dropping my backpack on the floor.

I trudge towards my bedroom, frustrated and tired after a long day at work.

Inside I'm surprised to find my girlfriend Sadie, sprawled on the bed, watching her favourite documentary. She hasn't noticed me yet, so I stand and watch her in the doorway smiling to myself at how beautiful she looks when she is focused. Finally I walk through the door and she turns to face me, a wide grin on her face.

"Hi beautiful" I say.

"Hey baby, how was your meeting?" Sadie asks, throwing her arms around my neck.

"Terrible" I sigh, leaning down on the bed next to her.

"I'm sorry baby" Sadie says, kissing my forehead gently.

"It's not your fault" I mutter.

I unbutton my shirt and throw it on the bed beside Sadie. I watch as her eyes flick down towards my chest.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower" I say, softly pulling Sadie's hands from around my neck and holding them in my lap.

"Want me to join you?" she says, her voice lustful.

"As sexy as you look in my shirt, I'm too tired tonight."

"That's ok babe" Sadie says, squeezing my hands gently.

Once I'm out of the shower, I jump on to the bed beside Sadie. It's a cold night and the heating in my building has been broken for weeks. Sadie lifts up the layers of blankets and I slide under them, cuddling up right beside her.

"Do you want to watch something?" Sadie asks.

"Whatever you want babe" I reply, lacing my fingers with her own.

She smiles before flicking on our favourite show. We laugh along with the show together, snuggling up to each other even more as the episodes progress.

Now Sadie is pressed up right against my side. Her legs are tangled in my own and her head is resting on my chest. Our hands are still loosely strung together, and Sadie's thumb circles lazily in my palm.

After such a long day, Sadie being here with me is pure bliss. I smile to myself, admiring the beautiful girl before me. I press my lips to  the top of her red hair, letting them rest there for a while.

Sadie yawns and then sleepily pulls herself on top of my body. She cradles her head in to the crook of my neck and moves her hands to my hips, lightly trailing a finger up and down my side.

I lie completely still, not wanting to ruin Sadie's restful state.  Soon enough Sadie's breathing evens out and her hand lies still on my waist. I smile into her red mane of hair, it is incredible to me how this girl could so effortlessly make me feel at ease.

"I love you" I whisper softly, before falling into a peaceful slumber.

Sadie's POV:

My eyes flutter open and I smile as I realise where I am. I turn my head slightly and see a sleeping Y/n lying beneath me.

"God she looks cute when she's asleep" I think to myself, smiling at the sight of my gorgeous girlfriend.

I peer over to the nightstand and notice the time is 7:30am, Y/n would kill me if I woke her up this early.

I lightly rest my head on her again, the feeling of her chest rising and falling beneath me putting me at ease. I lie still for the next half an hour scrolling on my phone,  but I am now growing impatient. Finally I decide to wake her.

I lean over her and gently place kisses on her body. First I leave a trail of light kisses up one of her arms, she still doesn't stir. I then kiss her neck area, making my way across her collar bones. I then make my way up to her chin and kiss along her jawline, she hums softly in return. Finally I reach her face, kissing her cheeks, forehead and even the tip of her nose. Her eyes finally flutter open and she looks up at me smiling.

She leans up and kisses my lips sweetly.

"Can you wake me up like that every morning" She asks with a smile. I giggle in return and fall back on to her chest.

"No I'm serious Sades" she says "do you want to move in with me?"

I look at her stunned and then I begin to smile at the idea of waking up to my girlfriend every morning. 

"No" I say, her face drops.

"But you can move into my place since I actually have heating" I say with a grin.

She laughs at this and then squeezes me tightly.

"Sounds like a plan" she says, kissing the top of my head gently.