Sadie- Premier Party Pt 2

A/n- Continuing from last premier party chapter

Warning: smut and angst

Sadie smirks as she slowly pulls my pants and underwear down my legs, leaving me completely naked. She hovers over my pussy, her warm breath fanning against my skin. She grabs my thigh gently as she moves her lips down to my clit. She sucks on it harshly, sending a shiver down my spine. I throw my head back, panting. She opens her mouth and moves her tongue through my slits. "Ahh" I moan, my back arching.

She pulls away, smiling slightly. "I like that sound" she whispers breathily, her cheeks rosy. She moves back down between my legs, slipping her tongue into my entrance without warning. I moan, grasping at the sheets. She flicks her tongue inside of me, and I gasp.

She moves her hand from my thigh and starts playing with my clit, causing the heat in my stomach to grow stronger. Sadie lifts herself up from my pussy, crawling closer to me so that she's sitting on my thigh. She slips two fingers in to my entrance and  starts pumping them inside of me. She hits my spot over and over again as I reach my high. My eyes roll back as my hips lifts high off the bed.

I come down from my high, breathing heavily.

Sadie smirks as she watches me. "Was that good?" she asks.

"So, so good" I pant, lying back as I catch my breath.

"Your turn?" I ask breathily, glancing at Sadie.

"If you insist" she smirks.

She unbutton her shirt and throws it off to the side. She unclasps her bra and pulls her pants and underwear off, leaving her completely naked. My cheeks burn red as I stare at her in awe.

I sit up hurriedly, as Sadie connects our lips. We begin to make out and I try to flip on top but she doesn't let me.

"Ah ah" she drawls.

She pushes me against the headboard and lowers her pussy on to my thigh. She gasps as it touches. She begins to ride my thigh, the wetness of her pussy allowing her to glide easily against my skin. I place a hand on her hip and begin to move with her, gradually picking up the pace as her pussy slides against my skin. "Unh" she moans, grabbing at my back as she finds her stride.

Her tits bounce rhythmically and her face reddens. She begins to pant as she moves even faster against me. "More, more" she breathes, grabbing at my hand.

I understand her signal and I move my hand to her clit toying with it as she falls off of my thigh. Her breath catches as I move two fingers into her entrance. I pump furiously, curling them inside of her repeatedly. She moans loudly at this, throwing her head back.

"I-i'm gonna" she pants, before releasing into my hand. I help her ride her high, rubbing her clit as she breathes heavily.

She lies down next to me, her chest rising and falling quickly.

"That was incredible" she sighs, grinning at me.

I smile, leaning in to kiss her gently.

"Do you need anything Sades?" I ask.

"No, no I'm okay. What about you?" she says softly.

"I'm just gonna go for a shower, i'll just be 5 minutes"

"Okay babe" she smiles, giving me one more peck on the lips before lightly pushing against my chest.

I go in to the bathroom with a change of clothes from Sadie in hand. I turn on the water and step in to the warm shower.

Before I can begin to wash myself, the door swings open and Sadie enters. The shower screen is foggy and I cant see anything except for her still naked silhouette. I grin, no way am I this lucky.