Ziggy- Colour War

A/N- the 1978 massacre doesn't happen in this story.
Warning: Some homophobic language used.

"Ziggy" I yell, knocking loudly on her cabin door.

No reply.

"Ziggy open up, I know you're in there."

She opens the door just enough for her to peek her head through.

"What do you want" she asks, looking me up and down.

"Nick told me to get you for colour war."

"Tell him I'm not playing" she says, trying to swing the door shut.

I stick my foot in the door to stop her.

"Ziggy, if you don't play they are gonna kick you out of camp" I sigh.

She opens the door wider and looks at me quizzically.

"Why would a Sunnyvaler like you care anyway" she asks, crossing her arms together.

"I don't" I stammer "Nick wanted to tell you."

She sighs, and pulls her blue colour war shirt off a nearby chair. I peer into her cabin, inside the walls are covered in words written in red paint. I squint my eyes, trying to make out the messages on the wall.

I manage to read one which reads "Ziggy is a dyke."

As Ziggy joins me at the door, I try to meet her eyes but she keeps them glued to the floor.

"Who wrote that?" I ask as we walk slowly from her cabin.

"Sheila" she replies still staring at her feet.

"I swear i'm gonna kill that brat one day" I sigh.

Ziggy smirks at this comment, "I hope you do."

We both laugh before returning to the same awkward silence as earlier.

We walk for another few minutes before i speak again.

"You know it's fine if you are" I say sheepishly.

"If I'm what?" Ziggy says, finally meeting my eyes.

"You know.. the stuff on the wall" I say, stopping in my tracks.

Ziggy scoffs, "you're funny Y/n" she says, stopping beside me.

"Why am I funny" I ask, still staring intently into her eyes, trying my best to stop them from creeping to her gorgeous lips.

"You're just so..." she says fumbling for the word.

"I'm so what."

"You're so obvious" she says with a giggle.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

She laughs as she walks away from me.
We have finally reached the grounds for Colour War and she is jogging to catch up with Gary and Alice.

"Ziggy" I yell "what does that mean".

She smiles and blows me a kiss, before turning on her heel.
I sigh and chase after my team, Colour War is about to begin.

Soon enough the starting gun has gone off and the grounds are a mess of blue and red.
I scramble around frantically trying to escape the madness, but before I can leave I feel a warm grip on my wrist.

"I've captured you Y/n" Ziggy says with a smirk "I'm afraid you'll have to come with me."

She drags me by the wrist to the science and nature cabin and locks the door behind us.

"Aren't you going to get more prisoners?" I ask, sitting down on a nearby stool.

"No just you" Ziggy says, pulling up a chair  and lounging next to me in a rather unladylike position.

"Ziggy" I say, turning to face her in my stool.

"Y/n" she replies.

"What did you mean before when you said I was obvious" I ask, nervously playing with the hem of my shorts. 

She lurches up from her chair suddenly and begins to pace in front of me.
"Come on y/n I think you know"  she says.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I say nervously, not daring to look up at her.

"Well y/n" she says "I think you're  like me, like that message on the wall".

Ziggy stops in front of me and grabs my hand, forcing me to look up at her.
"And" she says confidently "I think you like me."

I feel heat rush to my cheeks.

"That's bold of you to assume" I say, crossing my arms in attempt to hide my jitters.

"Oh really" she smirks, now crouching down so she is at my eye level.

"So explain this to me then y/n" she says, resting her hands on my knees.

"Why did you lie about Nick asking you to get me for colour war."

"I didn't" I stammer. 

"You did, I asked him myself" she says.

"Oh" I mutter, still staring into her eyes and trying my very best not to let my eyes reach her lips.

"And what about that writing on the wall about me Y/n, you were so quick to reassure me" she says.

"I was just-" I begin, attempting to defend myself, but she cuts me off.

"And most of all Y/n, why are you always staring at my lips?" she says with a smirk.

"Fine Ziggy!" I yell "Yes, I like you ok?"

I leap up from my chair and walk to the other end of the room.
I try the lock, desperate to get away from Ziggy after feeling so humiliated by her.
I shove against the door but it doesn't budge.

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration and I feel as hot tears begin to prick my eyes. I quickly attempt to wipe them away before Ziggy sees them.
"Fuck" I mutter, now slamming my fist against the door. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder, but I still don't turn around, I just can't face her.
Then I feel her warm figure wrap around me, enveloping me in a tight embrace.
Ziggy rests her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she murmurs "I shouldn't have forced it out of you like that".

I turn around and face her and she wraps her arms around me yet again. Our faces now a couple of inches apart.

"Y/n I like you too" Ziggy whispers "so so much."

"Really?" I ask my voice cracking.

"Yeah of course, if anyone else had asked me to colour war today I would've said no" she mutters, tipping her forehead in so it rests against my own.

"Can I kiss you Ziggy?" I ask in a whisper.

She nods against my face and we lean towards each other, our lips finally meeting after yearning for so long.

Her lips are just how imagined them to be, soft and so supple. They are like pillows against my own.

Ziggy grabs the back of my neck and deepens the kiss. She slips her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entry. I grant her request.

Our mouths are now moving together in unison, a slow dance between our tongues growing into a desperate battle for dominance.
I groan softly as Ziggy bites my bottom lip and I feel her smile against my lips.

She grazes her lips off my own and down my jawline to the crook of my neck.
She slowly kisses me there as my breathing hitches.
I move my hands off her shoulders down her body, on to her hips, on to her stomach, on to her chest. She gasps as I reach her breasts.

"Y/n" Ziggy says seductively "how about we take this to cabin 5."

I nod and lace my hand into hers as she unlocks the door and we run across the field towards her cabin.

A/n- Kind of a long one but i like it :,)