Max- The Movies

"Come on y/n, we're gonna miss it" Max says dragging me through the cinemas.

"This one, come on" She yells, pulling me into an empty cinema.

"I'm surprised more people didn't want to see Back to the Future"  I say skeptically.

"Maybe it's because you picked the latest possible time to watch it" Max sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Oh well, at  least we get the whole cinema to ourselves" I whisper, nudging her softly.

A smirk plays on my girlfriends lips, but she still tries to act mad.

"Come on" I say, placing my head on her shoulder. "Don't be mad at me baby" I turn my head up to face her and pout.

"I'm not" she says interlocking our fingers.

I smile and snuggle in deeper to my girlfriend's shoulder. I pick up our interlocked hands and kiss her freckled one gently.  Her beautiful red hair is fanned out on her shoulders. All I can smell is the gorgeous scent of her vanilla shampoo.

"You are so so beautiful Max Mayfield" I whisper, unsure if she can hear me.
I look at her and she is smiling contently, her cheeks washed in a red hue.

She removes my hand from her own and I frown lifting my head from her shoulder.

"It's okay baby"  she says softly as she pulls up the armrest between us and then reaches for my hand again. 

I move my head back towards my girlfriend's shoulder but before I reach it she catches my face with her free hand.

"Y/n" Max whispers, I look up at her confused. 
"I think I love you" She mutters, her eyebrows furrowed, clearly anxious for my response.

I lean towards  her soft lips, stopping right before our lips meet.
I can feel her warm  breaths fanning against my face.

"I love you so much Max Mayfield" I whisper. She smiles as she closes the gap between us.

Our lips lock together, moving ever so slowly.
As we savour the taste of each other.
All I can smell is her vanilla, and all I can feel are her soft plump lips against my own.
She pushes me gently on to the seats, hovering above me for a moment.

"Max, we are going to miss the movie" I say staring up at her.

"Oh well we can watch it next time." she mutters.

"No we can't" I reply "This is the last showing in the cinema."

"I don't care Y/n" Max whispers " now please just kiss me."

I smile in return, leaning up to close the gap between us. She lies on top of me, our mouths moving slowly against each other's.

It felt like the most intimate moment of my life. I had never kissed anyone like that before. I was so hopelessly in love with this girl, and as much as it scared me, all I wanted to do was dive in deep with her.

We spend the next hour or so kissing each other slowly. Our tongues moving against each other, working in unison. The kiss was passionate yet so incredibly gentle. I trail my finger up and down Max's side, savouring every moment.

Soon enough the film is over and we are getting up to leave. We are both smiling like idiots when the lights turn back on.

"Come on baby, we can finish this at my place" I say pulling her out the door.

Our hands clasp together never releasing from each other as we skate to my house.

A/N

Idk about this one. Let me know if you have any requests :)