Sequel!

Guess what y'all?! I will be posting the first chapter of the sequel to Light the Fire next week (6/19/22). Check out the summary below and add Firebreak to your library so you know the instant I update!

Jo Scott's life has been anything but normal since the day she sent a guy to the hospital with third degree burns using pyrokinetic abilities she didn't even know she had. She lives in a small mountain town in the Smoky Mountains, far away from her home city of Charlotte, and works at a coffee shop/antique store while attending the nearby community college. Plus she's now the mate and therefore girlfriend yet future wife of the local werewolf pack's Alpha-to-be Ryker Monroe. Not to mention that they have a psychic connection and her control over her fire powers is better than ever.

But everything's even more chaotic than usual now that her mother has been kidnapped, probably by the same people who broke into her parents' house a few months ago. And they want to exchange Jo for her mom. If she told Ryker, he would definitely want to stop her, but Jo doesn't have time to argue so she drives home to Charlotte where she promptly switches herself for her mom.

While Jo finds herself getting deeper into the government's secret supernatural division, the memory of what she left behind the only thing she has to hold on to, Ryker throws himself into a mission to find her and get her back. There's no way he's going to let Jo disappear, which might mean he has to play along with the government's plans as well.

Hopefully love really conquers all...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/313312340-firebreak-jackson%27s-hollow-2