Thank You!

From the very first chapter till the epilogue I'm pretty sure every author's note has expressed how thankful I am that you took out time to read my baby story. Off the Grid is a story born out of another and I watched it take a life of it's own. So grateful I got to create a community through this one book and honestly I love you all so freaking much, y'all have shown my imagination so much support. Thank you.

Quick Question: Who was/were your favorite character(s) and Why?

Mine was Danica McCoy because she kind of reminds me of my fourteen year old self, not saying I stalked anyone lmao, I'm not psycho just that I once suffered anxiety and music was my only escape and the moon was always there for me. I loved creating her character.
And I think I have a thing for Eugene hehe. He's pretty chill and if I ever write a sequel (no promises please, I'm writing four books atm and I have to finish two before this year runs out) he'll emerge from a side character to a standard supporting main character.

Shoutouts go to Shineeethebebe, my baby sister and my biggest supporter. Love you mama.
Kemi-Harper, how did our friendship even start? Damn, you're my favorite reader. Thank you for everything.
heavenblossoms, girly you're always the first to read my latest updates, I don't know how you do it but thank you for being a genuine soul, Reagan.
EkehAnita, you're amazing, thank you for being here since day one.
SharonKamsi you made my book special to you. It means a lot. Thank you.
simp4sophie, the way you carry Darnell and OtG for your head ehnn, thanks babes.
ibby_gal, you've been here since 2020, supporting all my books, thank you so much.
EDDIEEDDIE903 how you can be a critic and a supporter at the same time lmao. Thank you.
KLoshinee, girlll I dunno where you disappeared too, but I really miss you and your encouraging comments. Thank you.
Hearts_fornever, I can't even express how much coming online and seeing your votes and comments encouraged me continually. Thank you.
PolarLil4LIFE & RoseHope21 my most consistent ghost readers. Thank you.
viciousvint, I miss you, come back already and update your book while you're at it.
@liltee45_ where you been girly? Thank you for showing me support.
anu_chan_ always the last to read an update but your support kept me moving. Thank you.
RJS416 where have you been? Thank you for showing my books support.

The ongoing readers: IhotuJoannaGabriel Oseabraham Blipblop1243 BlueInkN BlueRose_023 @JohnsonDogara AdejumoDivine imubarsa Effoduhfrancis ethereal_treasure Treasureemone Symply_debby_ zoraceleste Vixy29.
Thank you guys.

Now for the folks who once opened my book even if they never finished it: Thea_Caylen irsdolhe Anime_kpop6172 Riri_Writes_ SophieOna jenny_on_cloud9 Gnibi7 God_of_dejavu TheWordAddict-_ Favvy_Jay diaryofan_ambivert ShaneekaBarnett02 thegeminireader arianna98723 kundab Bruigefisher victorampeire DiosangShangShang sarahdaisy17 buchisyre dre_young4 Anetmabello BooksAreMahWholeLife EnyidiyaGodwinOtti StarDaisyxxx21 destinypraise
MichaeltheComrade MIGU_EL
I am grateful for everyone of you.

And I can't forget my new readers: _xX--Raven--Xx_ bisolalayo HockHayal MissSagini myie_laura marsss- CrashTz4 y'all are special.

MORE BY THE AUTHOR:

Shades of Kara: (full book available on GoodNovel)

Kara blue is a fifteen year old orphan, a pariah who has been running away all her life. Forced to grow up after her mom's disappearance ten years ago, she's been running away while doing some personal investigation about her Mom's whereabouts. During her plight, she stumbles on information about her real identify and the circumstances surrounding her father's death that changes her forever.

The White Lycan: (full book will be available on GoodNovel this month, check my profile for the teaser chapters)

Many believe the White Lycan Legend is just another fairytale but seventeen year old late bloomer, Lycandra Acwulf, remains one of the few that still hopes for peace between Winter Pack and Blue Blood Pack, her forbidden entanglement with Nathanael Jaha proves there is hope for their tribes to unite... Someday. The big questions are: When is the Black Moon going to appear? Who is the white lycan? Join the Acwulfs and Jahas on this rollercoaster of blood, emotions and wars.

PURPLE: (coming August 2022)

Situated in the 90s...

A faulty vending machine situation puts the students of Bubble Academy in a state of insurgency and the school's golden girl in an ICU.

Jacqueline (Jazz) Brown, the school's sleep deprived journalist is now tasked with proving to the rest of Bubble Academy that the accidents haven't just been mishaps.

But how is she expected to find someone when all she knows about them is their favorite color... Purple- oh maybe that's wrong too.

With the help of Aubrey Simon's dirt journal and her forever crush, Grey Anderson, will Jazz succeed? Or will she barely make it out alive?

Thank you.
I hope y'all won't desert me after now.
*Smiles sadly and starts listening to Lost Boy by Ruth B*
I guess this is goodbye OtGPride.

~with butterflies and melodies,
-Joannie <3🦋