A Subway?

(I have said this in the description but I'll say it again in case you didn't read it.

If you HAVEN'T read solo leveling AND omniscient reader's viewpoint then please don't read this if you don't wanna be spoiled on the ending!!!

Btw if you indeed read ORV (omniscient reader's viewpoint) till the end then check out this awesome song🤌 I swear it's PERFECT for ORV👌😌)

A Subway?•

"How long has it been on earth?"

"It has been 2 years, my liege."

The long haired man looked relieved.

"I'm glad that it hasn't been that long outside yet."

"What are you going to say when you get back, my liege?"

The man looked back at the bloody mess of monsters he created. his long, silky black hair danced in the wind.

A shadow then started speaking again.

"My liege, are you going to go there looking like that?"

"Beru."

The man called the shadows name, then 'it' came out of the man's shadow, it was Beru.

The man looked at Beru and continued.

"Didn't I tell you all this time to stop calling me that? Just call me by my name. Seriously, you watch too many soap operas, I swear if you keep calling me that, i won't let you watch TV when we get back."

Beru looked sad as the man continued to scold it.

Soon, Beru gave in.

"Your wish is my command. My lie- Master Sung Jinwoo."

"Just call me Sung Jinwoo or Jinwoo."

"I'll make sure to call you that from now on... Sung Jinwoo."

Sung Jinwoo was satisfied and started opening a portal to his homeland, the earth.

The portal had a grey-white coloured swirl unlike the normal bluish coloured Portals.

"I really miss my family.I wonder what the others are doing since they can't be hunters anymore."

Sung Jinwoo spoke while reminiscing about his past memories with his family and friends.

"Ummm. M-Sung Jinwoo?"

"Hm?" Just when Sung Jinwoo was about to ask, the portal started to give off this orange hue and Jinwoo's leg, that was halfway in the portal, didn't come out no matter how hard Sung Jinwoo tried.

"Master!" As sung Jinwoo was slowly being sucked into the portal, Beru quickly summoned the other shadow soldiers, however, it was already too late.

Jinwoo started summoning the shadow soldiers back into his own shadow as he slowly disappeared into the portal...

***

When Jinwoo came to his senses, he was In a Subway.

He slowly raised his head and scanned the area.