The Regressor's POV

Slash!

[ Kuheok! ]

The contellation fell helplessly onto the ground after being defeated by the man.

No... The contellation couldn't even be sure that this man could even be called a person, it was more like a monster.

[ Hiik! ]

The constellation couldn't help but let out a pathetic sound as the man moved the blade towards his throat.

[ W- wait! Spare my life! I-if you do, I'll help you with whatever you need! ]

It was the first time this constellation had to stoop this low and it felt greatly ashamed, but he had to throw away his useless pride if he wanted to live here.

The man in front of the constellation is a monster that slaughtered countless of beings regardless of their identity, whether it was an angel, demon, constellation, human... Etc..

The poor constellation thought his bribery had worked seeing that the man stopped moving his blade for a moment.

But he couldn't be more wrong.

[ ...eh?... ]

The next second, his head fell on the ground.

'This should be the last of them.' thought the man in the black coat.

[ Some constellations feel fear towards the incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk'. ]

[ Many constellations are amazed by your cruelty! ]

[ 2,000 coins have been sponsored! ]

"..."

It was a total normal day for the regressor Yoo Joonghyuk, who had been repeating the same scenarios for hundreds and thousands of years.

Train, kill, complete scenarios, earn coins, sleep a little and then repeat those steps again.

It had become daily routine for Yoo Joonghyuk ever since the first regression.

He unsheathed his sword and started trudging towards a certain someone.

...Towards a certain corpse...

He looked silently at the corpse.

[ Kahahahat! This will be your end! Incarnation Yoo Joonghyu- ]

The constellations couldn't even finish their sentences before they fell on the ground. This was the power of a person that regressed 1861 times.

'This is the 1859th time...'

He carefully picked up the body on the ground and looked at it with dull eyes.

...This was 1859th time his sister had died...

[ Many constellations rejoices in your misery! ]

It was normal.

This happened a lot of times.

It wasn't anything new.

But... Why couldn't he still get over it.

Yoo Joonghyuk raised his head and looked up at the sky.

The dark raining blood of the constellations he murdered were dripping onto his face.

He looked at the sky and it's stars shined brightly.

'Why does it feel even more lonelier than usual?'

It felt like he was left alone all of a sudden.

Like a gaze that has been watching him all along had suddenly disappeared, never to come again.