2000 years of loneliness

"..."

"..."

"..."

Silence fell between the three of them.

Kim Dokja was looking at Jinwoo threateningly while Jinwoo was making a fake smile towards Alexander.

Alexander was quite taken aback when he understood the meaning behind the look Jinwoo gave him.

'Overprotective are we?' Alexander found Jinwoo's intervention in Dokja's and his conversation rather annoying.
"You must really like your little brother."
Alexander responded to his threatening gaze with the same smile Jinwoo was making.

"Haha, 'like' would be an understatement." Jinwoo added shamelessly.

'That son of a bitch...' meanwhile, Dokja clenched his fists and was trying his best not to 'accidentally' smack the back of Jinwoo's head.

Alexander and Jinwoo looked at each other with the same smiling face in silence, each having the same intent.

'I need to get this Jinwoo bastard away from Sung Dokja so that I can spend time with him in peace.'

'I have to get rid of this foreigner hypocrite so that he doesn't get in between me and Dokja-hyung.'

While they were having this weird staring contest going on between them, Dokja took a deep breath to calm himself down before talking.

"H-hey... Hyung? C-can we go inside already? It's cold.." Dokja stuttered as he forced himself to utter out the words that he didn't want to say.

"..."

Silence...

'At least say something you bastard...' Dokja muttered internally.

Sung Jinwoo slowly raised both of his hands and covered his mouth. 'Hyung!~~ How can you be so cute?!'

Meanwhile Alexander noticed that he was unwelcomed here judging from the glance that Kim Dokja gave him as he excused himself.

Dokja felt relieved. He didn't wanna carry out that 'Hyung' act any longer, especially not with this psycho.

Jinwoo, after confirming that all the 'nuisences' were gone, went in for a big hug.

Dokja noticed this and before Jinwoo could even touch him, he swiftly avoided him, making Jinwoo embrace the empty air instead.

"..."

"... Don't think that we're all that close just because I talked politely to you for a while, don't forget that you're still a creep in my eyes."

Kim Dokja turned around and left after dropping truth bombs onto the despairing Sung Jinwoo.

Dokja stopped in front of the door and turned towards Jinwoo "Did you apologize to the people that you wanted to apologize to?"

Jinwoo came back to his senses, went and opened the door and let Kim Dokja in.

"I did."

"To who?" Dokja asked the question that has been on his mind ever since he told him that he needed to apologize to someone. Was it his friend? Roommate? Family?

... Or... His lover?

"You'll see." Sung Jinwoo answered feeling excited to introduce Dokja to his family.

Kim Dokja's heart started feeling heavy and stuffy. He did not know why he was feeling this way.

Jinwoo was way too obsessive for Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk's looks definitely fit Dokja's tastes more. There's no reason to feel any affection let alone jealousy for this jerk. So why...