a Crush.

Kim Dokja slowly opened his eyes to see a handsome man in front of him.

"Morning."

Jinwoo greeted Kim Dokja.

With a shocked expression, Dokja looked at the position they were in.

Kim Dokja suddenly flushed after remembering yesterday's events and covered his face with his hands.

Why did he do that?! He only knew him for about a day! He thought to himself.

Sung Jinwoo laughed after seeing Dokja's reaction.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked Kim Dokja, who was busy torturing himself with his thoughts.

"Yes... Thanks to you..." Replied Kim Dokja shyly while turning away.

"Hehe! I am glad." Jinwoo smiled innocently and that made Dokja's heart flutter.

As Sung Jinwoo was about to put Kim Dokja down and get up, Kim Dokja rested his forehead on Jinwoo's broad shoulders.

"Can we please... Stay like this for a little while longer...?"

He didn't know why but he wanted to stay like this for a little longer.

... Was it because he was alone for so long?...

Dokja didn't know and it didn't matter to him either.

Jinwoo looked at Kim Dokja confusedly.

'I thought he didn't like me.' Jinwoo didn't know Dokja's intentions but decided to just let him do whatever he wants.

Kim Dokja buried his face in Jinwoo's chest which made it harder for Jinwoo to guess what Dokja was thinking.

But when he looked at Kim Dokja, who was burying his face in his chest, he saw that Dokja was completely red right down to his neck and ears.

'Does he have a fever?' but thanks to Jinwoo being as dense as he is, he failed to realize what Dokja was feeling right now.

After a while, Kim Dokja finally got up with an emotionless face.

Jinwoo was relieved when Kim Dokja finally got off him because of the awkward atmosphere.

Jinwoo then noticed the hand reaching out to him.

"Aren't you going to get up?" Dokja was reaching his hand out to help Jinwoo get up.

"Ah... Yes." Jinwoo took the hand and got up and dusted away his pants because he was sitting on the ground just now.

"What are we going to do now?" Jinwoo asked out of curiosity after seeing Dokja going near the window of the subway with a serious face.

"..." Dokja looked back at Jinwoo and then replied.

"We're going to read a certain story."

Jinwoo was just about to ask what that meant when Dokja raised his hand and then...

'flick, plop-!'

Jinwoo looked down with terror in his eyes.

There he saw the finger that fell down after Kim Dokja flicked his finger.

He then immediately turned his head towards Kim Dokja. "Kim Dokja! Are you okay!?!?"

Dokja continued to look at his hand that just lost a finger even while Jinwoo was shaking him with a concerned look on his face.

He then sighed and stopped Jinwoo from shaking the hell out of him.

"*Sigh* I'm okay... Really..."

"What do you mean 'okay'?! Your  finger!"