Love or Obsession?

I neglected you guys for too long, lol. Anyways here is your chapter.

____________________________________

Kim Dokja pushed him away and quickly covered his mouth.

"What do you think you're doing?! Are you insane!?"

Jinwoo still had that cold look on his face even when Kim Dokja was questioning his sanity.

"Dokja-hyung."

Kim Dokja flinched when Jinwoo called him in that cold tone.

"I asked you who that man was..."

Kim Dokja was completely speechless at this sudden change in behavior.

'Has he gone nuts?!'

"Why do you want to know! And what the hell were you thinking! You can't kiss someone just because they didn't answer one frigging question!"

"Dokja-hyung."

Even when Kim Dokja tried to knock some sense into the guy, he still called out to him with that same look and that same tone.

Jinwoo slowly bent down, getting closer to Dokja's face.

"Even after that kiss, do you still not understand my feelings for you?"

Dokja looked straight into his eyes.

Why was he doing this? What does he hope to gain from this?

It was as if he read Kim Dokja's mind, because the words that followed after answered Kim Dokja's question.

"Do you still not understand?" He held Kim Dokja's hand tightly and said with a hurt face. "I love you..."

Jinwoo loves Kim Dokja?

'No, he doesn't.'

Kim Dokja was sure that he doesn't.

"I may have been cut off from human relations for centuries but you can't fool me..."

"What are you talking abou-" Kim Dokja slapped his hands away.

"The thing that you are feeling is not love..."

Sung Jinwoo raised his head and and met Dokja's dark eyes telling him the cold, hard truth.

"The thing that you're feeling is obsession."

Jinwoo was in denial.

But even then, Kim Dokja still continued to speak.

"You're just obsessed because I am the only human you met after so many years... I know that because I was the same."

Dokja turned around and left to the next car without looking back.

Jinwoo, still on his knees, just looked at the floor, then turned towards the window where he first saw that man.

There were people surrounding him with happy faces. Jinwoo seems to remember those faces too, at that photo he saw not too long ago in Dokja's phone.

They all had smiling faces unlike the man in the black coat who just had a blank face, just like in the photo.

Jinwoo was jealous of this man, for the second time.

Jinwoo looked at that man for a long time.

He wanted to be like that too, he also wanted to be with his family and friends, he wanted to be like him where his crush liked him back, he wanted to be him.

Jinwoo was overwhelmed by these thoughts. This was the first time that he felt this inferior.

"This is why I told you to go back before it was too late..."