who is this kid?

The updates will be irregular and if you find any mistakes in my writing you are free to correct it in the comments (note that English isn't my first or second language) and from now on there will be even more mistakes (I think) bc I'm too lazy to put in as much work as I put in the first chapter.

•warning!!! Spoilers for both novels!! I'm not taking any responsibility if you get spoiled•

Anyways enjoy~~

-------------------------------------------------------

It has been about 6 hours since Sung Jin woo arrived at this mysterious subway.

He didn't know where this subway was heading to 'nor did he know where his shadow soldiers went.

All he did know was that, him and this kid lying in front of him, were the only ones in this place.

'Haa.... What did I get myself into..?'

Jinwoo observed the face of the kid, sleeping in front of him.

When Jinwoo first met this kid, he wondered why he couldn't sense his presence when he first came here.

The answer was simple.

This kid... Was dying...

Not physically but his soul was slowly crumbling apart.

It is difficult to sense someone that has little to no life force, Mana, aura, or whatsoever.

The kid was basically no different than a dead person.

'Just how long was he trapped in here?'

'shiver'

Jinwoo noticed the kid was shivering and quickly took off his jacket and gently put it over the kid and used his lap as a pillow for the kids head.

When the kid first fainted, Jinwoo was in a state of confusion, but that didn't mean that he just waited there for the kid to wake up.

He first searched the inside of the subway for clues and ways to escape, but after finding nothing, he tried to find the source for these 'fables' scattered throughout the subway.

Surprisingly though, the 'fables' source was the kid that fainted. And how did Jinwoo find this out?

Simple.

While he was observing the kid, these 'fables' kept coming out of the kids body, but Jinwoo was still wondering why these 'fables' were about this Kim Dokja guy and not someone else.

'Could he be the son of him, maybe?'

That question was left unanswered.

'I'll ask him when he wakes up.'

But no matter how long he waited, the kid still didn't wake up.

Sung Jin woo thought about ways to somehow heal him, but due to the lack of knowledge of this world and this little guy, he couldn't do anything but observe him.

But just when he was about to give up.

'hm?'

Jinwoo's eyes widened.

He noticed that everytime these 'fables' came out of the boys body, he kept getting weaker and weaker.

'Could it be that the reason for this boys soul breaking apart is because of this?'

Jinwoo quickly got up, and grabbed one of the fables scattered in the subway, and tried to give it back to the kid.

When the fable got near the boy, the boy's body quickly devoured the fable, and the kid had a more relaxed expression than before.