In your World

"Quickly, get me out of here!"

Jinwoo didn't know how to react as he looked at Beru.

Beru immediately understood it's master's intentions and nodded before creating a portal.

"Are you sure about this?" Jinwoo asked to confirm when Kim Dokja was just looked at him confusedly.

But Kim Dokja soon understood that Jinwoo was taking him away and nodded.

Kim Dokja got up and was nervously waiting for the portal to be completely summoned.

He would have never agreed to this if he didn't read that novel again...

[1 hour ago]

Dokja quickly dashed out of the train car.

He wanted to get along with the first person he met after a long time but it was just not possible.

Dokja started to tear up.

Would their relationship be the same if he didn't push Jinwoo away and just accepted it?

Dokja didn't know.

He didn't want to know.

He didn't want to think about it.

Dokja took out his phone and opened the webnovel app and stared at the screen.

[Three ways to survive in a ruined world txt. (Last revision)]

He didn't plan on reading this. He wanted to clear the scenarios without relying on ways of survival, and so... This was forgotten.

But now that the scenarios are over and there's nothing else to do...

He clicked on the file without thinking much and silently read the whole thing.

Slowly.

Slowly..

Slowly...

'Drop-'

Kim Dokja unconsciously dropped his phone on the ground.

{Huh..?}

He could not believe it... His favorite writer, tls123, was... Han sooyoung?

And the others regressed just to save him? He knew that they would find out someway but this was just too soon. Even after all he had done to save that world and them, they still chose to regress?

Dokja couldn't believe this.

He wiped the tears flowing down his face as he staggered and got up.

{'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!!'}

He ran towards the next train car, where Jinwoo was.

He needed to get out of here. Immediately.

He dashed towards where Jinwoo was, his only hope.

The moment Dokja stepped into the car he fell onto the ground.

{Dokja-hyung, are you okay?!} He heard the fast footsteps of the person he was trying to find.

He quickly seized the chance and grabbed Jinwoo by the shoulders.

{Quickly, get me out of here!}

He looked right into Jinwoo's confused eyes.

Although he rushed towards Jinwoo in order to get out of here, but he didn't actually expect Jinwoo to get him out of here.

Dokja looked at the portal being summoned, then turned around to look at the subway once more.