a Library

I am too frickin' lazy to find a good title for this chapter since I am already bad with names

-------------------------------------------------------

Jinwoo immediately put the phone in his pocket, where no one can see it.

The kid started frowning and clenching his chest, he looked like he was in extreme pain.

Jinwoo started panicking and wondering what to do, he didn't want to see this child in pain.

Jinwoo laid the kid on the floor of the subway so that he could move freely and find a way to help the kid somehow.

The boy turned to the side and muttered out "mother..." And tears started running down his face "don't leave me..."

Jinwoo stopped moving.

'Does he miss his mother?'

Sung Jin woo, once again, approached the kid and gently picked him up, giving him a warm embrace.

The kid's expression relaxed.

Jinwoo wiped his tears away as they stayed like that for a while.

[...]

'!'

Jinwoo quickly stood up with the kid in his arms "Who is there!"

[I sh o ul d be th e on e to as k th at]

Sung Jin woo looked around once more, trying to figure out where that voice came from.

And then...

Sung Jin woo slowly lowered his head to look at the child in his hands.

But what he saw when he looked at him was unbelievable.

There was a hole in the child's stomach and there was a hand coming out of it.

The hand absolutely caught Jinwoo off guard and grabbed Jinwoo on the collar, dragging him into the portal.

***

'I'm used to it at this point.'

Thought Jinwoo, after being dragged around between dimensions for the third time today.

This time he was at a library, a really big one at that, so big that you can't even see the end of it.

'I hope the kid's okay...'

Jinwoo slowly walked around the library, there a few books laying on the ground and shelves that were covered in books.

When Jinwoo took a closer look at the books he realized that all the books were about a single story.

"Three ways to survive in a ruined world?"

Thankfully, Jinwoo was able to find the first volume very easily and opened it.

"W-what the?"

Jinwoo, who had read a few pages, closed it and put it in it's place.

'The writing style is so shitty. Who would even read this?'

Jinwoo walked around some more, trying to find something other than this 'Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World' and finally after about 10 minutes, he found a section filled with some other stories.

'This is also about Kim Dokja?'

Jinwoo reached out to the book about Kim Dokja's life and just as he was about to take it...

[D o no t to uc h it]

"As expected, you're here."

Jinwoo turned around and looked at the wall.

At the wall covered in texts and the history about a person.

Kim Dokja.

'Just who the hell is this Dokja person?'

"You are inside that wall, as far as I can sense, correct?"

[K ek e ke]

"What are you laughing at? Answer my question. Who are you and what is your relationship with this Kim Dokja guy??"

[Wh y wo ul d I ne ed to a ns we r
th at?]

Jinwoo got into a fighting pose.

"I would answer my question if I were you."

[Tr y it i f yo u ca n.]

Jinwoo charged at the wall at it's provocation.

'tap, tap, tap, tap'

'BAM!'

***

"Huuu..."

The boy slowly opened his eyes groggily while feeling warmth for the first time in hundreds of years.

He slowly tried to get up but his whole body felt weak but he somehow managed to force himself up.

'I need to hurry and watch Too Joonghyuk's next regression turn-'

But when he did he realized the source for that warmth.

'WTF--?!?!'

He quickly jumped away before he even realized it.

He only kept looking at the unconscious, mysterious man in confusion and distrust.

'Who the hell is this?! Don't tell me he is someone like that naked dude?!'

He spotted the coat near Sung Jin woo and quickly took it to check if all of his stuff were there, but unfortunately...

'Wait... Where the hell is my phone?'

He kept searching around for his phone and turned his gaze to Sung Jin woo, who had a high chance of being the culprit behind the reason for the disappearence of his phone.

But it seems that both Sung Jinwoo and he were too innocent to go through the stuff of someone they don't know 'nor have the permission of.

'Let's ask the fourth wall first, the fourth wall may know of something'

He then obviously tried to call the fourth wall but there was a problem.

'Come on, come on... You are always talking when I tell you to shut up but now you don't even answer when I ACTUALLY NEED YOU?!'

***

"Haa... Haaa... Huff.. huff..."

No matter how hard Sung Jinwoo punched it, there didn't even appear a crack on it.

'Just how strong is that thing?!'

[Ar e yo u gi vi ng up no w?]

"Shut up. I'm not even close to being done with you."

Sung Jinwoo, although not as fast as before, dashed towards the wall, once again and punched it with all his might.

But the wall kept laughing as if it was nothing to it.

This kept on going on for a while, Sung Jinwoo kept on punching again and again but the wall didn't even have a scratch on it, instead the one getting hurt was Jinwoo seeing as how his hands started bleeding.

And it seems as if something urgent came up but the mood of the fourth wall changed and it seemed like the wall was in a hurry.

[So rr y bu t we ha ve to pl ay an ot he r ti me] and it suddenly disappeared before Jinwoo even could do anything about it.

Jinwoo was left speechless.

'How am I supposed to get out of this place now?'

---------

Finally done with this chapter, today has been a chaotic day and I didn't have a lot of time but I managed to upload it for you anyways.
୧(^ 〰 ^)୨