Leaving Again

It's been 2 days since the day Kim Dokja woke up.

He had figured out a few things since he started living in this place.

1. This regression turn is different fron the original.

2. Yoo Joonghyuk had become nicer(?) Then how he originally was for some reason. (Thankfully)

3. The place where he resides with Yoo Joonghyuk is closed off from star stream and there is no one other than those two in this place. (Kim Dokja found this hard to believe at first)

As Kim Dokja was recalling all the information he found out during his stay, he suddenly felt someone kicking him from behind.

"Ack-!"

"Stop daydreaming and continue training." Kim Dokja looked back at that cold voice and saw Yoo Joonghyuk dusting off his shoe.

Wait... Dusting off his shoe? Is that the foot he used to kick Kim Dokja with?

...

Bastard. Shameless bastard.

Nevermind, Kim Dokja thought. Scratch out the second part, this guy didn't change one bit!

At times like these, Kim Dokja missed Sung Jinwoo. Sure, they were both bastards but Sung Jinwoo at least listened to him.

Ever since Kim Dokja was able to stand on his own to feet after he woke up, Yoo Joonghyuk decided that Kim Dokja needs to train.

"Oi." Kim Dokja gritted his teeth. "Why the hell do I need to train with you?"

Kim Dokja asked, holding back his anger as much as possible. Kim Dokja somehow learned to cherish his life after meeting Jinwoo.

(A/n: we are all proud of Kim Dokja for learning how to at least try and stay alive!🎊🎉🥲)

"It's because you're weak." Yoo Joonghyuk answered without even looking at Kim Dokja's face.

Kim Dokja felt his veins popping, it was clear on his face that he was pissed off, but Joonghyuk being who he is, he kicked Kim Dokja again and told him to train.

***

Jinwoo was currently sitting on the sofa, he was now quite bored after his Hyung had left to save some basta- someone.

It had been 3 hours since his Hyung had left. Jinwoo had put all of his trust in his soldier, in Beru. He trusted Beru would bring him back before it was too late.

He quietly stroked the little Jinah's head, who was sleeping soundly with her head on his lap.

Jinah had come one hour after Kim Dokja had gone to ask and play with Kim Dokja.

Thankfully Jinwoo was able to convince Jinah that Kim Dokja had to go for a little while, although she cried a lot.

Jinwoo wondered when they had become so close but that thought was pushed to the back of his head soon after due to other problems.

Jinwoo let out a long sigh. "I wonder how I'm gonna explain this to my parents..."

He closed his eyes before opening them again.

He carefully moved the little Jinah's head from his lap and laid a blanket over her as to not wake her up.

After successfully doing that, he headed for his room.