first meeting

[Wh at d o yo u wa nt?]

"Where the hell were you??! Whatever that's not important! Just, who is this guy?!"

He yelled at the fourth wall while pointing at the unconscious Sung Jinwoo and then he asked a question that absolutely terrified him.

"Don't tell me it's someone like that Jaehwan guy!"

[Do n't wo rr y Kim Dok Ja, he is n ot y ou r en em y... At le as t no t y et.]

"Not yet?? What does that mean?!?"

[Sl ee py...]

"Wait! Answer my questio-! It's already gone..."

He sighed and looked at the unknown man and then slowly started approaching him.

'I'm just gonna take my phone back.'

Just as he was reaching for Jinwoo's pockets, Jinwoo's eyes flashed open and Jinwoo grabbed him by the wrist.

He was caught off guard.

He locked eyes with Sung Jinwoo and Jinwoo slowly sat up while still holding his wrist, they're faces got really close, Jinwoo made a sly smile as he muttered in a low tone.

"You are finally awake. Now let's have a friendly talk. I have a lot of questions that I wanted to ask you..."

***

"So what you're saying is that... You're Kim Dokja??"

Jinwoo asked to confirm what he just heard.

"Yes."

And Kim Dokja answered in an annoyed tone of voice as he had been answering the same question for the 13th time now.

"Really??" Jinwoo still couldn't believe that this little fellow was Kim Dokja, who was obviously a grown ass man in his late twenties.

"YES, for the 14th time now, yes! I AM KIM DOKJA, it's just that I am smaller now thanks to me losing a lot of fables. Now can we talk about something else please?"

Jinwoo noticed that Dokja was getting annoyed and nodded slightly.

"Yes..."

"Alright, Finally! Now... According to what you told me, you created a portal to your homeland and then some error occured And you were dragged here?"

"Yes."

"So you don't know how you came here?"

Jinwoo nodded his head again as Kim Dokja summarized what happened to him.

"Haa... Why is this happening to me..."

Kim Dokja started massaging his forehead before opening his eyes and looking at Sung Jinwoo.

"Do you have my phone?"

Sung Jinwoo flinched and looked away with a very nervous expression.

Dokja was very dumbfounded but he reached out his hand towards Sung Jinwoo.

"What..?"

"My phone, You fool."

Sung Jinwoo sighed as he gave in and handed his phone back to it's rightful owner.

Dokja quickly checked through every one of the apps to see if anything was missing.

'Am I really that suspicious?'

Jinwoo scratched his cheek as he saw how he was treated by Kim Dokja.

Dokja looked back at Jinwoo.

"Looks like nothing is missing."