ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡꜱ

[Y/N's Point Of View, 17 Years Old]

You're now 17 and you have your own dog named Charm. Charm is a white Curley-haired Maltese and she is approximately 8 years old. You adopted her from a pet shelter in the nearest town.

At the moment you're watching Charm in the garden and waiting for her to finish doing her business so that you can go back inside and make lunch for you and your grandmother.

Charm finally finished up and made her way back to you, or so you thought. She made a turn and stood before the hole in the gate. "Charm no!" You yelled and got up to go get her. She looked at you, then back at the hole, then you, and then she ran under it.

Damn gate.

You went followed her under and tried to get her before she went into the forest, but it was too late. Every time you got close she started to run again like it was a game. Before you knew it you lost sight of her.

That's on you for procrastinating. That gate should've been fixed last year right after the incident with that thing in the woods.

You walked for roughly 4 to 5 minutes with no luck. Suddenly a bush nearby started to ruffle and shake. Preparing for the worst you turned on your heel and got ready to start running if it wasn't your dog. You waited, and waited, and waited. Before...

Charm came jumping out of the bush, wagging her tale and running up to you happily. You almost jumped out of your own skin when she left that bush, but you were happy to see her "I bet you're proud of yourself, Charm. I almost fucking shit myself."

You giggled a little and went to pick Charm up, but stopped mid-way as you saw what she was holding in her mouth. It's a collar, and it isn't hers.

After some bribing with the treats that were in your pocket from last Tuesday you managed to get Charm to drop the collar. There's a tag on it, but no number or address, just the name 'Mollie'.

After you put the collar back down the leaves in the bush began to ruffle again. Out came a frightened Papillon dog, looking lost and confused.

"Mollie?..." You wondered out loud.

[Y/N's Point Of View, In The Present]

"I saw the dog's head nod when I said it's name, and I-" You were about to continue, but Suyeon cut you off "Did you take the dog home?"

"Yes, I did. I took the dog home."