ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

[Y/N's Point Of View, 19 Years Old]

Vernon stopped by this morning and you told him everything. He gave you some sort of strange brown and tan stripy rock and told you that it'd keep you safe. It was called some name that ended in 'eye'.

You just finished up washing the dishes, and you're planning on going to the carnival tonight with Joshua, Vernon and Mingyu. You haven't seen Mingyu in two years because he left to study overseas, so you're excited to meet him in person again.

You beamed at the thought of being with the three of them again like it was a few years back, but your happiness was washed out to sea when something came flying at your window. The thundering bang it made caused you to jump out of your skin.

You peered out the same window that had been hit by what you assumed was a little rock and noticed Yeonjun dancing about outside, trying to catch your attention.

His devious aura seems to have vanished all of a sudden. It went away a little too quickly, which is what puts you off a little. You're not sure if you should trust him.

Still, wether you trust him or not, you never hesitated to go outside to speak to him.

Yeonjun collapsed to the ground as soon as you opened the front door and dashed outside. He slumped against a nearby tree, out of breath from all the dancing. "I've been trying to get your attention for a while now, but you were so preoccupied with cleaning and doing everyday tasks that you never noticed me."

"Well, I've noticed you now," You sat on the grass on the other side of the fence from him, like you had done before. "Anyway, why are you here?" You inquired of him.

Yeonjun raised his brow. "What do you mean, 'why are you here?' I told you, I like being around you because I find you entertaining and I have nowhere else to go."

After he mentioned having 'no where else to go' thousands of questions came rushing into your head, the one you asked aloud was "So do you shower using the rain water?" what a stupid question.

"Yeah pretty much," he answered "It gets pretty burdensome though. I catch a cold at least twice a month. Sleeping In the rain with all the bugs is the worst part."

Damn, that seems tough. You'd let him stay with you, but you can't. 1.) Because he's a skin walker, and 2.) Because he killed your grandma, and this was her house. Shit, you were so focused on getting to know him that you entirely forgot he did it.

You tried to deflect the subject by pointing out all of the new cuts and bruises on his face and asking what had happened to him. He shrugged it off and said it was 'the hare' again.

"The hare? What's the deal with you and the hare? Why can't you just ignore it and then it will ignore you?"

"Don't be silly, I already told you why I chase the hare," Yeonjun said as he glared at you like he was firing thousands of little daggers into your soul. "I chase the hare because he's one of them, and I'm doing everything I can to keep him away. He's not really a hare, Y/N; he just wants you to think that, and he wants me dead so that it's easier to get to you."

You became suddenly nervous, and you asked in a rather shaky voice: "So, if he isn't a hare, what exactly is he? Is he a skin walker like you?"

"He isn't one of me, that's for sure." He told you, starting to relax until the realisation of what you just said hit him "And I'm not a skin walker!" He snarled "Skin walkers are humans, I'm not. I don't know what the fuck I'm called, but I'm not a skin walker. I'm just... A similar entity."

Yeonjun sighed and nestled even deeper into the tree "Anyway, about that hare. He's trying to deceive you. He won't just slaughter you once he has you; he'll gobble you whole."

"