ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ

[Y/N's Point Of View, 17 Years Old]

You woke up to the feeling of a lump on your stomach, like something heavy weighing it down. After blinking your heavy eyes open and adjusting your eyes to the darkness you saw somebody sitting on your stomach, and it was none other than Mollie.

Like the flip of a switch you quickly adjusted and became aware of your surroundings. Charm is barking in the corner and Mollie is sitting above you staring at you dead in the eye, not blinking or moving one bit.

You got up and put Mollie back on the floor, then calmed Charm down. Mollie ran over to the window and started jumping as if she wanted to look outside, or wanted you to look outside.

Last night you forgot to close your curtains, so it's probably bothering the dogs that they can see bats and things flying by.

You went to go close them and as you did you saw a deer in the distance, standing sideways with one foot up, looking at the window and getting ready to run off. You exchanged eye contact with the deer and then it was off, prancing back into the woods.

"Why have such peculiar things been happening to me recently?"

You never went back to sleep after that. It was 3:49AM anyway, so you reckoned that you'd be fine if you stayed up. A little tired, but fine.

[Y/N's Point Of View, Later That Day]

You've been mowing the lawn for 10 minutes now and you're almost done.

Just as you thought you were going to get that last patch of grass you heard someone calling you from inside the house.

"Y/N!"

It's grandma.

Of course you went upstairs to see what she wants. As you walked up you yelled back "What's wrong, grandma?" No answer came back. Nothing new, most likely case scenario is that she never heard you.

You turned the corner at the top of the stairs and you were about to start talking once you went through her bedroom door, but she was... Sleeping? But how?

You rushed back downstairs to finish mowing the lawn. All of your thoughts ran wild at that point, recalling the memories of what happened when you were 9 years old. You could've sworn that she was calling you.

Turns out the dots added up and it was probably just another case of that voice-imitating freak in the forrest trying to lure you somewhere.

Hang on... Does that mean... He was in your house!? He was luring you to your house from your house! That's why there's a hole in-

"Y/N!" She called again, even louder than last time.

Many possibilities hit you like a rocket, but you still decided to go check on her for the 2nd time just to be sure.

You rushed into the house so that you could rush out just as fast if she wasn't awake. Just like you expected, she wasn't.

You went up to her and tried to wake her, but for some reason she just wouldn't wake up.

"Grandma, grandma wake up! Wake up!"

She isn't breathing!

[Y/N's Point Of View, The Present Time]

"She was dead, and Mollie was gone." You admitted and looked down. At the time you regretted letting Mollie into your house. You beat yourself up about it every day for months and had to go to therapy.

The therapist most likely thought you were insane for thinking a dog could talk and killed your grandma secretly to imitate her.

You were about to go on with your story, but it was just then you realised that all of your grandkids are fast, fast asleep.

They must've been overwhelmed with boredom after not hearing about 'the boy' for such a long time.

A/N: And that's where we'll end part 1. Stay tuned next week for part 2.

I honestly really like the idea of writing my books in parts and uploading multiple short chapters. I might do this with my other books too. Webcam would probably end up being the longest book on wattpad though.