ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪᴛ

[Y/N's Point Of View, 19 Years Old, At Night]

Charm went over to the corner of the room and snuggled up in the safety of her bed. You did the same, except in your own bed of course.

You're dreading going to sleep because of what happened last night. If-

Your stream of thought was interrupted once again much like last night, by the exact same thing; Yelling. Luckily, it isn't in Vernon's voice this time, so it can't be mistaken.

"Y/N?" he cried, in a confused manner. He sounds sad, but he isn't really, he just wants you to think that.

Three hours later he continued to call your name, along with other things such as "Where did you go?" and "I need to tell you something important." As if.

Eventually it was enough to get on your nerves and make you look outside. You pulled aside the curtains and took a quick glimpse at him as he paced back and forth on the other side of the fence. He looks like he's tired of calling out to you.

Maybe if you left him there for another hour he would've got bored went away. But you just had to look, didn't you?

He has already spotted you now, so it's too late to close the curtains again and pretend that you're sleeping.

You sighed in defeat and waited there to hear what he wanted to tell you. This time he isn't doing anything bad or giving you a creepy stare. He's only gesturing for you to come outside.

You shook your head and closed the curtains again, hoping to go back to bed in peace. He had other plans.

"Don't trust it!" He shouted

You froze after the thought of what he said hit you. You initially thought it was the hare who wrote on that rock, but it wasn't, it was him.

That makes sense... But is he telling you to not trust a hare? What makes him think that you're going to trust a horrifying skin-stealing murderous creature that lures people in to slaughter them rather than trusting an adorable hare that saved your life?

 But is he telling you to not trust a hare? What makes him think that you're going to trust a horrifying skin-stealing murderous creature that lures people in to slaughter them rather than trusting an adorable hare that saved your life?

[Y/N's Point Of View, 19 Years Old, The Next Afternoon]

"Vernon, you'll never believe what happened to me last night..."

Vernon took a big bite out of a big red apple. Without even swallowing his food he asked "What?"

Gross... But anyway, you've been dying to tell him.

"So, first things first I already told you what the rabbit wrote, but that night I was laying in bed and that thing from the woods was shouting outside for three fucking hours. I eventually looked outside and he was waving for me to come outside to talk to him."

Vernon finally swallowed his big mouthful of the apple and asked "And did you talk to it?"

"No. I closed the curtains and went back to bed- But guess what! After I went away he shouted "Don't trust it". I thought it was the hare who wrote on the rock, but it was him."

Vernon frowned and chuckled a little "So you're telling me that you didn't question why the hare would have a supply of fresh blood to write words on a rock with?"

You shrugged "It had a paw print on it. I assumed the hare was a skin walker too."

"