ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ

[Y/N's Point Of View, The Present]

"If I were you I would've set up a bear trap." Your eldest grandchild told you. The younger ones got all hyper at the sound of it and began to discuss it.

"I think he's cool." Haeyoon stated, earning some weird looks from the others. "What do you think, grandma? Do you think he's cool?"

"At the time, no, I was too busy being scared to ponder wether he was 'cool' or not."

[Y/N's Point Of View, 19 Years Old]

You finally finished boarding up the fence. Took you long enough to consider it, but after all these years you've finally done it.

What happened last night was your final straw. You don't want to see that thing ever again. At this point you're already considering moving out, but you'd feel bad because your grandma told you to keep the house's legacy if she died. Your family lived here for generations before her, and they even constructed the house.

You were approached by a tiny pounding noise. As you raised your head, you noticed the hare from last night approaching you. It has a large cut on its ear, but otherwise appears to be in good health.

"Aw... I can't believe he did that to you." You told it, feeling sorry for it. How cruel does he have to be to attack innocent creatures who have no part in this?

The hare looks tired and worn out. Maybe it'll be a bit happier if you feed it. "Stay here, okay? I'm gonna go get a carrot for you."

The hare never responded by nodding or anything; Instead, it hopped about slowly whilst sniffing at the ground. It might not understand what you're saying like the other animals do.

You dashed inside to get the largest carrot you could find in your refrigerator, then returned outside to feed the hare.

However, the hare had left, but it had left something behind.

There's writing on the ground, which appears to have been dug out by the hare's paws. It says "R U N" in bold.

 It says "R U N" in bold