ᴘᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ

[Y/N's Point Of View, 19 Years Old]

You sat on your staircase, waiting for Vernon to arrive. He's going to come pick you up in 5 minutes so that the two of you can go to the market together.

Through the corner of your eye you could see movement underneath your front door, which happens to be in front of the staircase. Something slid underneath the door, a small picture. Two other pictures of the same size and style followed it. They're polaroids.

You made you way downstairs and picked up all three of the polaroids and put them in your pocket. You already know it was just Vernon, but that dream last night combined with the scratching at the door left you paranoid. 

You looked through the peephole and saw nobody. He's probably pranking you.

You took the photographs out of your pocket again and took a look at them. The first one was just a photo of the woods outside your house, nothing peculiar. It looks rather familiar, like you've seen that exact picture before, but then again, you have been there before multiple times.

You put the first picture at the back of the small stack and took a look at the second one. It's a picture of you... You look as if you're roughly 14-15 years of age and you're photographing your own face in the woods.

These pictures weren't taken by Vernon, they're the pictures you took years ago.

You were about to put the picture away, but just as you took your thumb off of the top corner you saw something terrible. There's a small dog's body hanging from a tree, and it looks exactly like Mollie.

Hesitantly, you moved the second picture to the back to take a look at the last one and get it over and done with. The third picture sent chills down your spine when you saw it. It's a picture of you again, but the guy from your dream is standing in the background, peering over a bush and staring right into the camera lens. It looks like he's looking at you through the photo.

When Vernon came you told him all about it, and he suggested burning the pictures and then cleansing around the house. You did indeed burn the pictures, and the cleansing would happen soon enough.

 You did indeed burn the pictures, and the cleansing would happen soon enough