ᴍᴏʟʟɪᴇ

A/N: Unrelated but the name of this chapter reminds me of that one video on YouTube (I forgot the title) where the girl is like "Don't take anything from anyone, especially Molly." And the other girl is confused and she asks "Who's Mollie?"

" And the other girl is confused and she asks "Who's Mollie?"

[Y/N's Point Of View, 17 Years Old]

You found the other dog (Mollie) yesterday. For the time being she is sharing food and things with Charm until you can find her owner.

You'll have to go out into some nearby towns to put up some missing dog posters to see if anyone recognises her, or better yet, actually owns her.

At the moment you're making breakfast for your grandmother. Charm is jumping up and begging you to feed her some of the food, but you can't because dogs shouldn't eat what humans eat. It isn't good for them.

Mollie isn't interested in the food. She has been looking outside all day, probably looking for her owner. Poor thing, you thought. She must be terrified.

After you give your grandma her breakfast you can feed the dogs and then let them out. You'll have to sit in front of the hole in the fence this time so that they don't go through it.

Mollie glanced over at you, and you told her "Mark my words I'll patch that fence up tomorrow." She looked way. She can't understand you, nor can Charm, but it's still good to talk to them for some company while you're busy.

Once you handed your grandma her breakfast you took the dogs outside like you said you would do. At the moment you're in front of the fence. Charm is running around, as per usual. Mollie seems confused. She looks like she's trying her best to fit in.

20 or so minutes went by and you decided that it'd be a good idea to take the dogs back inside. The dogs thought otherwise. What you never realised was that there was a hare in the forest behind you and Charm was beginning to get awfully fixated on it, so much that she began to bark at it.

You sighed and looked over at Mollie. She looked at Charm and stared. It made you laugh because her face is expressive enough to say "Look at this fucking idiot".

However, her expression totally changed after she saw the hare. She ran towards it baring her teeth and barking louder than Charm. You would've never guessed that such a shy dog had that much anger in her, especially at an innocent hare.

The hare stayed there, looking at Mollie with its big beady eyes. "I bet the hare is saying to itself 'Ha ha look at you fucking fools on the end of the fence.'" You said aloud and laughed. 

You stopped laughing after you realised that Mollie's bark sounded like a properly annunciated 'woof!' rather than a normal bark. Her bark sounds more like a human imitating a dog than a real dog.

How peculiar...