ᴠɪᴠɪᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ

[Y/N's Point Of View, The Present]

You got ready to read your grandkids a bedtime just like you do every other week. They're all super excited. Each of them has a ginormous smiles plastered on their face.

It's Woochul's turn to pick the story tonight.

"Grandma, can you continue telling us the story of you and that boy?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"I mean... Oh I don't see why not. Where did I finish it off last time?" You pondered for a moment in your rocking chair, trying to remember where you had left off last week. "Ah, I remember now. After Mollie went missing nothing happened for about two years..."

[Y/N's Point Of View, 19 Years Old]

"Yerim Kim joins us live at the location where the horrific ordeal took place. Yerim, can you please explain what happened out there for those who haven't yet heard of the event?" One news reporter handed it over to another on the TV.

A female reporter with blonde dyed hair, pursed red lips and a somewhat circular face shape showed up on the screen in front of what looks to be a high school with many police cars and ambulances scattered around the outside. The front of the school is covered in scratches and is completely trashed.

"Well, Kwanghee, they just finished blocking off the area, but as we can see if we zoom in here there are some scratches along the walls that look as if they were made by an animal of some sort. 15 people were attacked and 2 lost their lives. The survivors claim that it the thing that attacked them wasn't an animal, nor was it a human. Some go as far as to say that it looked like a demon. Forensic scientists are collecting evidence from the crime scene to see what they can learn about the supposed beast."

Kwanghee and the female reporter beside him both nodded. The female reporter glanced down at her script and then back up into the camera "We've heard that one of the bodies was left in a terrible state, at first it was assumed that it was but a mere rumour, however, it turned out to be true."