𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ - ᴅᴀꜰᴛ ᴘᴜɴᴋ"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"She's up all night 'til the sun"

November 14, 1982

The lunch bell rings and everyone hustles out of their classes and to the cafeteria to meet with their friends. "Hey y/n!" A girl runs up to me, I turn around to see Zara running up to me

"Hi Zara!" I wave, stopping and waiting for her to catch up. When she catches up to me she's panting, hands on her knees. "Did you just have P.E?"

"Yep!" She manages to say through her heavy breathing "how was your classes?"

"Boring," I sigh "Let's go eat?"

She nods and finally gets her breaths in the right pace again "how about I introduce you to Michael and everyone?" She asks

I remember earlier today, how I bumped into him and he got all mad. And then how I have to sit next to him in Chemistry. "Sure" was all I said.

We make our way in the cafeteria and look for them. Finally, Zara spots them "cmon! I see them" She grabs my hand and runs over to them "hey guys! Meet my new friend y/n"

"Oh hi y/n!" Fredrick greets, waving his hand.

"Hi Fredrick. Hi Simon" I wave at Fredrick, and then Simon

Simon waves back, then stuffing more food in his mouth "you know Fredrick?" Zara asks

"Yeah, Simon introduced me to him" I say, sitting down next to Zara

"Who's Simon" Zara asks Fredrick

"Oh he's our new friend, also he's y/n' boyfriend" Fredrick grins

"Brother!" Me and Simon say at the same time

"Sorry" Fredrick laughs "anyways, the boy next to you is Mark" he points to a guy wearing a red shirt and a bonnie mask on his head. "And the one next to me is Michael" great. So I've finally made friends, but they are friends with a hot guy who hates me?

"K" was all I said "so at snack break I went to see Ms. Turner- or Mrs. Turner"

"Mrs? Isn't she single?" Zara asks everyone, and starts laughing.

"Yeah, she was, I think. But! I saw her doing the dirty with Mr. McAllister" I laugh

"You mean our math teacher?" Simon, Fredrick and Mark say at the same time, then start laughing. I nod to give them their answer, that they already know.

Soon Mark joins in our laugher "Yo Mike, are you deaf?" Mark settles down from his laughter

"No, he's deaf, blind and mute- Like Helen Keller" Simon jokes. Causing everyone but Michael to laugh.

"Shut up guys, your not funny. I've seen Ms. Turner with Mr. McAllister plenty of times" Michael rolls his eyes. Taking a bite of his food.

"Why didn't you tell us then?" Mark blurts out, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because then I'd hear your laugh, and your laugh is ugly. That's why you can't get guys" Michael laughs, causing a 'oooo' out of Fredrick and a snicker from Simon.

Zara has left to go sit with her other friends, because she told me they had a secret Harry Styles fan club. I don't find Harry Styles that attractive, but I love his music.

My eyes go wide "wait, Mark, your gay?" I say

"Yep. Girls are ugly," He states, then looks at me again "oh right, sorry"

"It's fine" I chuckle. Eating the quesadilla that the school served for lunch today. Which, by the was, is disgusting.

"Okay, me and Simon are going to play soccer, wanna join?" Mark offers. Sitting up from his seat, along with Simon.

"Play soccer and make out" Michael jokes, causing me and Fredrick to laugh at them.

"Oh shut it n/n" Simon barks and rolls his eyes

"Yeah shut up y/n" Michael smirks. I let out a little 'Tch' before Michael walks away. Now it's just me and Fredrick at the table.

Soon the table is really quiet, me and Fredrick are both eating and secretly checking our phones.

"Why does Michael hate you?" Fredrick breaks the silence, soon turning his glaze on me.

"Because I accidentally bumped into him this morning" I shrug, as I take a sip of my water.

Fredrick let's out a hm, before walking to put his tray back in the dirty try pile. "I'm going to see what's happening, wanna join?"

I think for a moment "No, it's okay" I reject his offer and start packing my thinks in my backpack and then walk away.

。・゚゚・

I start walking to my locker to put my sketchbook in and some pencil boxes to make my bag more light. I apply a little more mascara on my face, as some was coming off because I kept wiping my eyes.

"Your in my way" I hear a familiar boy speak. I turn my head to see Michael glaring at me. Slight blush forms on my face but I shake it off.

"No I'm not, your just being dramatic" I huff, rolling my eyes and then focusing on my makeup.

"Dramatic? You think I'm being Dramatic. If you will just move then maybe I won't be so Dramatic" Michael scoffs. I give him a confused look and scoot over, knowing he has a reputation of beating people up.

Michael rolls his eyes before opening his locker and shoving loose papers into his mess of a locker.

I look at him through my mini wall mirror, taking in his features, His dreamy grey-blue ocean eyes, his handsome smile, though I've never seen it, other than the that time in class when he was with his friends, but let's not talk about that pat :) oh- and don't forget his hair, His fluffy chocolate brown hair

Kinda reminds me of Steve's hair

But better.

Then I notice his shirt; it's a basketball jersey with his number and his last name. His number was 18.

I never knew he played basketball, well, I did just meet him.

. . .
Hope u enjoyed it.