traveling(ambrollins)

Seth p.o.v
I can't believe I am traveling whit dean today I hope everything goes fine because the most far I'm from dean the better every time I'm close to him I start to get crazy and do stupid stuff even though he say is funny I think they make me look dome I grab my bags and went to dean car he is waiting for me I seat on the panseger seat and I was staring to get a little nervous he drive then like four hours later we where in the middle of nowhere "hey seth why so quiet"? He ask "I shake my head and he nodded thean the car stop "why did the car stop" I say "I think we out of gasoline" he say "what" I say "yeah you see I forget a lot of stuff so" he smile and I get out of the car "great now we in the middle of nowhere" I say and dean came next to me "we'll at least we have each other" dean say and I look at him "yeah but it sucks that we stuck here in the middle of no where" I say "and the worst thing is my phone don't have signal" I say "and it staring to get dark" I say and I lay down on the car "get of the car" he say and I get off "dean this can't be happening" I say and he look at me and I look at him we got closer and we kiss he grab my leg and put me in top of him he slide his hand on my but and turn me so he can be in top he put his hand on my belt and unbelt my jeans he took them off and trowed somewhere he kiss my neck and I saw somewhere at the need watching us but I ignored and we continue doing our thing.
Quick to the point
Sorry if it sucks