addicted to you

Six years ago back on high school two teenagers by the name of Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose fall in love at first sigh, Pepole say they moved things to quickly because they bearly haved a week of dating and they already,kissed,and even got things to the next lever.
A month later and it was there anniversary,Dean was gonna give Seth what Seth always have been wishing a really rare motorcycle but when he was about to give him the key he saw something that change he's life forever..
He saw he so called best friend almost making out whit Seth,Dean put he's hands in a fist and feel he blood boil he trow the keys to them, making them pull away and turn there attention to Dean.
"Don't even bother on saying excuses.we done.happy anniversary"
Those where Dean last words to him and the very next day he didn't saw Seth nether Roman and still hasn't...for six years..
i am walking on the park when i saw a guy whit some black skulls leggings,he was stretching and he only haved a black sweater as well whit he's hoddie up  ,I continue walking and I feel someone following me,but I ignore it and continue minding my own business.
I feel someone hit me on the back of my head, making me fall face first,
" I can't believe it's you"
A guy say and that's the last thing I remember before I saw everything black and I was out.