Where is him?

They use to do everything together they where happy in love...
The two tone was the energetic the one whit the smile and allways knew he's ways whit the blue eyes
The blue eyes he was the wild one beautiful guy whit a beautiful smile, the crazy one and the one who play mind games.
Both of them where perfect into one day....
The blue eyes left
Why?
No one knows
Now the two tone is not the same person...
The very next day when he soulmate left horrible things happen
Family broke apart...
Dad abound
New family cames in place
Rape by he's good friend,friend 
Now he's lock on he room just staring at he wall
Would the blue eyes ever came again and save him from he's nightmare
---
"Just let me try and talk to him"Nikki  say to her twin sister Brie  "no Nikki he's crazy and who know what he would do"Brie say worry about her sister "Brie after all he's our friend  and Its been months since he's like that just let me try and talk to him" Nikki say and brie sigh "fine but I am going whit you" Brie say and Nikki smile.
Nikki grab Brie arm and they enter seeing the room all dark the only light coming is of the door that they just open of the hallway,they saw There best friend he is staring at the wall all crawl up no feelings that heart that was once bumping of happiness frozen the voice that once where arguing whit each other on he's head now there on silence...bruceses on he whole body and scars on he right hand next to he elbow.
He's hair was a mess,no more tears just pure coldness.
"Seth?please talk to us.we miss you Seth don't be like this"Nikki say and Seth just stay in silence "look Dean may be gone but you have me,Brie and all of you friends that love you.we know that gallow shouldn't have ever done that you but he's far away from you in a place where he won't ever be capable to escape and the best part he won't hurt you anymore" Nikki say touching Seth hand.
For the first time in months a tear escape from Seth eye "I.i just feel so alone in this world whitout him" Seth say he's voice cracking "Seth,Dean.he's gonna came back and he won't ever leave you side.do it for Dean he would love seeing you happy and whit energy like always" Brie say and Seth sigh  "I hope he cames back soon and ya right" Seth say and give the twins a small smile "that's the Seth we know" they say together and they hug Seth and help him stand up.
Then Seth phone ringed and Seth look at it confuse and saw the id
😘Dean💙